1. Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
· 2. Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space.
· 3. Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
· 4. Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
· 5. Manage schedules and deadlines.
· 6. Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
· 7. Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
· 8. Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities, Building maintenance, Security, Payroll management, Fleet management, House Keeping, Event Planning.
· 9. Organize and supervise other office activities
· 10. Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
11. Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.