1. Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
· 2. Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space.
· 3. Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
· 4. Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
· 5. Manage schedules and deadlines.
· 6. Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
· 7. Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
· 8. Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities, Building maintenance, Security, Payroll management, Fleet management, House Keeping, Event Planning.
· 9. Organize and supervise other office activities
· 10. Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
11. Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
The Creator has gifted this Universe with number of precious things and one of them is PEARL, the most beautiful creation found in the oceans but only lucky people can get this out of the ocean. After pouring into lifetime efforts and number of year's struggle in the field of manufacturing candies ...Read More