Roles & Responsibilities:
We are now looking to recruit Manager Finance & Accounts who can do the following tasks in a professional and efficient way:·
- Preparing annual budgets & forecasts·
- Formulate business plans·
- Working with the CEO to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance on consolidated basis·
- Creating solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial/treasury knowledge·
- Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole·
- Provide accurate and timely financial information and reports to facilitate the decision-making process and ensure success of the company·
- Provide analysis of cash flow, operating costs and variances·
- Attend to daily finance and accounting functions of the company·
- Prepare forecast and yearly budgets of the company and determine the financial advantages·
- Expertise in complete costings, expense forecasting, feasibility reports, viability, market analysis, research and comparisons·
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information·
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted·
- Establish accurate forecasts regarding expenses and revenues and manage regular reporting requirements.·
- Monitor competitor activity and stay updated about latest industry trends.·
- Establish key financial strategies to enhance business profitability.·
- Monitor and manage all expense within the allotted budget.·
- Generate financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.·
- Perform financial analysis, reporting and management activities.·
- Ensure that the financial reports are prepared and delivered on time.·
- Review financial data for accuracy, correctness and completeness·
- Review annual budgets and recommend any changes if needed.·
- Prepare financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Cash flow) of the Company in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards· Ensure accurate calculation and distribution of salaries and other benefits to employees.·
- Manage vouchers of Expenses, Fixed Assets, Sales, Purchases, Advance tax, Salaries, Exchange gain/loss, Receivables and Payables.·
- Inventory Management·
- Annual Tax File Return of the company·
- Deduct income tax from employee`s salaries & deposit into Bank·
- Familiar with Tax and corporate matters of the company.·
- Responsible to manage company audits within time·
- Any other task as assigned by the management.
- Proficiency in leading accounting software and ERP solutions.
- Excellent in writing business plans, writing proposals, budgeting & forecasting
- Excellent Numeracy and financial skills
- Ability to identify errors
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight timeline
- Ability to lead and influence
- Ability to work with little to no supervision in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Accounting/Finances with ACCA from reputable universities with excellent English will be preferred.
- 8-10 years’ experience in real estate organisation required
- Experience in managing their time and prioritizing their tasks or have done multitasking
- This position is a field position with access to the field office located in Dina, Khariyan.
- Accommodations will be the responsibility of the employer
- 7 day work week, occasional leaves will be provided.
- Market competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates.