A leading Printing & Packaging Company requires a male Assistant Manager Planning for its Supply Chain Management Department. The candidate we are looking for should be MBA in Supply Chain Management with at-least 1-2 years work experience in Printing & Packaging Company ONLY wiht strong interpersonal kills. Must be computer literate and extra ordinarily expert in excel. He shall have to:-
- Liaises with sales department to determine customer requirements.
- Approves materials, costs, & manufacturing equipment.
- Predicts how long a project will take to complete.
- Develops a production schedule detailing all tasks and when they should be completed by to meet predicted completion date.
· Also to be rsponsible for execution of the following:-
Ø Ensure availability of stock in light with Order (Variable Material for Order).
Ø Plan for future stock if not available. Raise MPR (Material Purchasing Request)
Ø Collection of information from Marketing & Sales Department regarding order such as specification of Board, GSM & Applications, Color scheme.
Ø Planning of Job Card. (Job Specification, Machine Selection, Time Planning to run job i.e. Cutting Planning, Printing Planning, Water Base & UV Planning, Die Cutting Planning, Breaking Planning, Sorting Planning, Pasting Planning, Packaging Planning & Dispatch Planning) – Each & Every Process related to Order.
Ø Approval of Job Card by Managing Director.
Ø Planner has to ensure QC at every stage including dispatch.
Ø Daily issuance & ensure proper implementation of OSR (Order Status Report) to Production. (in coordination with Accounts and Marketing & Sales Department).
Ø F.G.S. Report (in coordination with Production Department)
Ø Dispatch Report(in co-ordination with Marketing)
- Liaises with customers, suppliers, the HR, Admin & IR Department, to ensure all workers, materials, and machinery will be available when required.
- Monitors project's progress to ensure it's following the schedule.
- Troubleshoots problems that occur during production, including staff shortages and machinery malfunctions.
- Organize project paperwork, including purchases (Import + Export), and maintains records.
- Monitors production and raw material costs.
- Collects and assesses data about the production.
- Prepares reports about production processes for upper management and suggests ways to improve efficiency.