We are currently looking for experienced candidates with relevant degree in the mentioned fields below for our organization.
- · Developing Sustainable building services MEP designs on numerous major projects including commercial, hotels, Residential, tall tower, infrastructure and mixed-use developments.
- · Excellent Engineering knowledge of ventilation and air conditioning system and a successful track record of delivering detailed designs to the highest international standards.
- · Performing engineering evaluations, feasibility studies, conceptual and final design, cost estimates and engineering calculations.
- · Preparation of mechanical engineering calculations in support of MEP systems design.
- · Evaluating design drawings and calculations for HVAC, plumbing components, piping and mechanical systems to satisfy target requirements throughout the design process and contribute to content and direction.
- · Working knowledge on various building service design codes such as British standards, ASHRAE, NFPA, IPC, IMC and other international design codes.
- · Through knowledge of FAT procedure and requirements for MEP Equipment’s.
- · Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors suppliers and customers.
- · Making sure the MEP design can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environment. Producing details specifications and outline CONCEP designs of new projects.
- · Excellent knowledge of Testing and Commissioning procedures.
- · Review and approve all MEP Design shop drawings. Review and approve all material submittals for MEP services.
- · Comprehensively understand the scope of the contract with respect to their respective field, and its subsequent development/Implementation in an approved manner.
- · To comprehensively study the relevant international standards/ local regulations/ Standards and practices and adopt the same applicable.
- · To prepare comprehensive builder’s works drawings with coordination among all P.Es and any other parties if required, for the best implementation and installation of services.
- · Identify training needs of the project team members reporting him and arrange for suitable training for them, in consultation with P.M for furtherance of their professional skills and competence.
- · Ensuring that all information / drawings are issued/ conveyed to the workforce in a proper manner and details products are in compliance to the requirement.
Minimum 7 years’ experience and BSc Mechanical Engineering, with specialization in MEP services.