We are currently looking for experienced candidates with relevant degree in the mentioned fields below for our organization.
Civil (B.E Civil)
- Assists in planning, scheduling and executing construction activities including supervision of staff and equipment, Preparation of tender documents, contracts agreement, and contract monitoring and corresponding to all stake holders.
- Overlook design development, budgets, timely procurement of required materials & Coordinates progress monitoring and reporting.
- Must have appropriate knowledge of primavera P6, AutoCAD, Office and all monitoring software’s.
MEP (B.E Electrical)
- EMI/EMC testing, and knowledge of IEC standards is a plus, Hoteling Side Experience, High Raise Building Experience, Lower LV (Low Voltage), MATV (Master Antenna Television), Access Control, Public Address, Perform detailed calculations to establish standards and specifications, Use computer-assisted engineering software (AutoCAD) to perform engineering tasks.
- Keep current with the latest technical innovations in electrical engineering Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Experience in control systems and automation is a plus.
- Preparing of project cost out document i.e Testing, commissioning, Project doziers.
HVAC (B.E Mechanical)
- · To initiate / prepare Engineering /Material submittal, Vendor approvals, RFI’s /ITP’s/ Method Statement etc.,
- · Interacts and communicates with Manager and HVAC Field Technician Technicians to ensure efficient progress site without hurdles.
- · Reviews project / service paperwork, complete calls, and bills out calls when all paperwork is accounted for.
Infrastructure (B.E Civil)
- · Provides project management and contract administration services for small capital projects or feasibility studies, including new construction, renovation, infrastructure and site-work.
- · Helps write contracts for work with outside architect/engineer (A/E) consultants and contractors.
- · Coordinates meetings to discuss project requirements and scope of work with requesting departments.
- · Prepares and reviews project plans and cost estimates based on engineering and/or architectural specifications; reviews site of proposed work to determine design parameters and constraints.
- · Issues work orders, schedules work and inspects progress. Communicates on-going work schedules and project progress with requesting departments.
BE (Civil / MEP / HVAC) Respectively, Minimum 5 years of working experience.