Sr. Software Engineer (Mobile/Java).
We, at PearlFig, are looking for Mobile App Developer with excellent Java skills. Primary responsibilities are: to develop a Hybrid Mobile Apps, Responsive Web UI and scalable java backend services with a focus on performance and unit test.
· Develop Hybrid Mobile Apps (iOS, Android).
· Develop responsive web based user interface.
· Develop RESTFul services on java platform.
· Write unit tests and documentation for application code.
· Perform requirement analysis and develop tasks with effort estimation.
· Create UML diagrams.
· Guide and mentor the team.
· Make sure on time delivery.
· Ensuring the overall application performance.
· Thorough knowledge of SDLC and Object-Oriented Programming fundamentals.
· 2-4 years of Software development experience.
· At Least 1-2 years experience of Hybrid Mobile Apps development with Ionic and Cordova(Plugins).
· Show us some of the previous apps you have developed
· Proven background in Java, JSP/Servlet, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, XML, JSON and RESTFul Web Services.
· Meet deadlines and work effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment.
· Familiarity with Unit Testing Libraries and Git Version Control.
· Knowledge or exposure to agile development methodologies.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
Good to Have:
· Familiar with GitLab.
· SEO knowledge.
· UI designing skills with Photoshop/Illustrator.
Good learning environment. Salary range will be 35,000 – 60,000 based upon experience and skills.