A non for profit organization engaged in support of vulnerable communities through its programmes for Orphan kind, Thirst Relief, Emergency Response, Healthcare and Feed Our World in various areas all over the country. Organization requires services of “Admin Assistant”, duties of that position could be as under but not limited to these:
1. Will oversee issues pertinent to repairing of electrical, plumbing, carpentering, construction and other building systems;
2. Visit all organizational properties and perform evaluations and identify problems related to the building systems and inform supervisor for rectification;
3. Facilitate for acquiring quality services related to building systems;
4. Responsible for evaluating problematic building systems or facilities and determining what installation or repair services need to be performed;
5. Keep informed the supervisor for any maintenance and repairs issues in all organizational building for in time revamping;
6. Take appropriate action for the maintenance work required immediately in official properties in coordination with the supervisor;
7. Coordinate with hired vendors/firms/contractors to ensure repair and maintenance projects are conducted smoothly and on time;
8. Responsible to satisfactorily get the required repair and maintenance work done from vendors;
9. Prepare relevant incident reports for the any accidents occurs in official buildings;
10. Responsible for performing emergency repairs, plans and estimates maintenance and repair work, maintains records of work requests and completion;
11. Perform any other assignment as directed by the supervisor.
Skills & Knowledge:
Strong technical knowledge of all building systems.
Job requires 50% travel approximately to carry out assigned responsibilities within the coverage area (Sohawa, Muzaffarabad, Khanewal, Azad Kashmir-Chaksawari). Must be willing and able to travel.
3-4 years experience preferably in MES.