A non for profit organization engaged in support of vulnerable communities through its programmes for Orphan kind, Thirst Relief, Emergency Response, Healthcare and Feed Our World in various areas all over the country. Organization provides paid internship opportunity to fresh graduates. Intern duties could be as under but not limited to these:
· Assist Programme team in design of logo design, plaque design and any other computer graphics;
· Assist in maintaining and updating programme department record;
· Contribute to data collection from partners and field teams;
· Assist Programme team in initial review of OrphanKind and Thirst Relief feedback & reports;
· Update and Edit Programme tracking database/feedback/reports;
· Assist Programme Officers in conducting short term field interventions;
· Perform any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
· Good writing and analytical skills;
· Self-motivation and ability to work on multiple tasks;
· Strong team spirit with effective interpersonal and communication skills;
· Fluency in written English;
· Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).