A non for profit organization engaged in support of vulnerable communities through its programmes for Orphan kind, Thirst Relief, Emergency Response, Healthcare and Feed Our World in various areas all over the country. Organization provides paid internship opportunity to fresh graduates. Intern duties could be as under but not limited to these:
· Arrangement of financial documents properly;
· Filing of voucher in respective files;
· To deposit cheques in bank and to keep record;
· Assist Accounts Officer in daily routine tasks;
· Perform any other task assigned by Supervisor.
· Basic knowledge of accounting procedures and practices;
· Knowledge of Electronic financial software will be preferred;
· Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
· Fluency in written English;
· Good communication skills;
· Self-motivation and ability to work on multiple tasks.