A non for profit organization engaged in support of vulnerable communities through its programmes for Orphan kind, Thirst Relief, Emergency Response, Healthcare and Feed Our World in various areas all over the country. Organization provides paid internship opportunity to fresh graduates. Internee duties could be as under but not limited to these:
• Answering telephone calls, dealing with general enquiries, and keep record of all outgoing and incoming calls.
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries/couriers to the appropriate staff and maintain record of all incoming/outgoing mails.
• Assist staff in official travel, boarding and lodging.
• Responsible to maintain attendance register/ biometric.
• Greet, assist and/or direct visitors and guests to the relevant staff.
• Any other tasks assigned by the Supervisor.