A non for profit organization engaged in support of vulnerable communities through its programmes for Orphan kind, Thirst Relief, Emergency Response, Healthcare and Feed Our World in various areas all over the country. Organization requires services of “Physiotherapist”, duties of that position could be as under but not limited to these:
1. Initiate appropriate physiotherapy intervention programs for elders suffering from immobility.
2. Work with elder people in order to benefit them in neurological disorders such as stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, cerebral palsy and spinal cord injury greatly with physiotherapy treatment.
3. Help elder people to reduce swelling, to regain full range of joint movement and to restore the patient’s confidence.
4. Handle pain and physical problems caused by illnesses, disabilities and injuries.
5. Collaborating with male nurses and other staff involved in a case to implement the elder’s physiotherapy treatment plan.
6. Physiotherapist will visit AAG Home twice a week, one for checkup/treatment and then for follow up.
7. Maintain record of the elder’s diagnosis, Treatment, Improvement and follow up.
8. Physiotherapist will submit monthly plan and report by the first week of each month.