Penny Appeal is a national and international humanitarian aid charity, which aims to relieve the suffering of poor and needy people in Pakistan and across the world. Our plans are ambitious and we are trying our best to achieve them, Organization requires services of “Receptionist”, duties of that position could be as under but not limited to these:
1. Carrying out the day-to-day duties of front desk reception, answering telephone calls, dealing with general enquiries, and keep record of all outgoing and incoming calls.
2. Takes and delivers accurate phone messages, with call back numbers, area codes and names legibly written and promptly relays messages to the proper person.
3. Handling correspondence of a confidential nature and ensuring that confidentiality is maintained at all times.
4. Responsible to maintain a professional attitude while conversing, needs to be well-versed with verbal and written communication styles, and most important, needs to maintain decorum, and a professional atmosphere in and around the reception area.
5. Greet, assist and/or direct visitors and guests to the relevant staff.
6. Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries/couriers to the appropriate staff and maintain record of all outgoing mails/packets.
7. Provide word processing and secretarial support.
8. Provide official forms/formats including travel approvals, leave application, reimbursement claims etc. to all staff and ensure proper filing from the staff before submission.
9. Manage travel for staff and make hotel bookings and travelling carrier arrangements. Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization.
10. Review and update on a regular basis the staff contacts and telephone extension lists.
11. Provide office supplies (stationery & kitchen supplies) for staff and maintain adequate stocks and stock register.
12. Provide logistical support in meetings held in office board room and take meeting minutes.
13. Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, printing, faxing, filing and collating.
14. Provide effective administrative assistance to support departmental staff.
15. Ensure that the reception area and meeting room maintain a tidy and professional appearance at all times.
16. Responsible to maintain mail register, attendance register and visitors log book.
17. Actively assist and participate in organizational events (meetings/workshops/trainings) etc.
18. Ensure compliance with policies and procedures of the organization;
19. Carry out any other duties either in addition to or instead of those outlined above which may reasonably be required.