Ms. Irum Naz is working in the field of the development sector from previous 6 years and her age is 36 years. She has been working with different reputable organizations in Pakistan and implemented different projects in his professional carrier of different donors. She has earned a good name in working in development sector and sound in educational qualifications and computer skills, she has got different trainings and she has very good skill of different sectors like Social Mobilization, Community development, institutional Development , Monitoring, reporting, Implementation, Surveys Practical field based experience and knowledge. She possess the experience of community development planning and its implementation. Able to coordinate at different levels with NGOs, Government and other implementing partners. She has ability to lead the team with leadership skills.
• Implement the project with Collaboration with Directorate of NFE, Sindh Education and Literacy Department (SELD) and District Education Offices.
• Identify and select the best possible sites for establishing NFE centers
• Collaborate, motivate and support the local community members in establishing and operating the NFE centers
• Assist in identifying and hiring potential Learning Facilitators (LFs) for each NFE center
• Help in registration of beneficiaries, in coordination with IRC’s Management
• Monitor, report and improve the progress of each NFE center as per the provided KPIs.
• Organize and mobilize communities to ensure their active participation in community sessions
• Design community sessions keeping in view the demography, cultural sensitivity and literacy level of indirect beneficiaries
• Ensure equitable and fair distribution of project material for beneficiaries
• Entertain any complains and suggestions by the beneficiaries or community members
• Data collection and survey in project areas as per requirement
• Prepare field reports of activities and visits to NFE centers.
. Provide administrative and logistical support to enable the work of the Campaign Projects and Strategy Team.
* Provide administrative and logistical support to enable the work of the Campaign Projects and Strategy Team.
* Provide support to Community Resource Person on their community awareness sessions and the Campaign Project Managers.
* Leadership of some aspects of campaign projects.
* Campaign and mobilize for the Enrolment of out of school children of District Jamshoro.
* Managing some production and dissemination of campaign resources and materials.
* Co-ordinate monitoring, evaluation and learning for campaign projects.
* Co-ordinate internal communications on campaign projects.
* Maintain Telecommunication System.
* Responsible for all stock management and stock reconciliation system.
* Responsible for all staff supervision and management in the office.
* Make a weekly report of good’s movement in/out of the stock. Communicate any barrier to related staff for further action.
* Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting actions.
* Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
* Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance.
* Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
* Identification of Gender based Violence issues.
* Awareness Session on Gender Equity.
* Attend the GBV and other related legal sessions.
* To help the learner to have clear goal during the training.
* To give to GBV victims.
1) Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
2) Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
3) Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
4) Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
5) Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
6) Review and update credit and loan files.
7) Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
8) Compute payment schedules.