Glaciers (Pvt) Ltd Pakistan/Connect logistics Pakistan
Team Leader Operation, Multan (OCT 18 – Till Date)
Glaciers (Pvt) Ltd Pakistan
Warehouse Operation Manager @ Unilever Walls Factory – Dina Nath, LHE (July 14 – June 17)
Emirates Supply Chain Services & Logistics Pakistan
Warehouse Asst Manager – MUL (June 10 – June 14)
Warehouse Asst Manager - FSD (Jul 06 – Jun 10)
PWC (Public Warehousing Company) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Quality Controller Inbound (Dec 04 – Jun 06)
Glaciers (Pvt) Ltd Pakistan
Team Leader Operation and Inventory, MULTAN (OCT 18- TILL DATE)
• Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
• Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
• Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
• Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks Managing all processes and functions within a busy warehouse.
• Managing a team of up to 35 employees within the warehouse.
• Coordinating racking and storing.
• Maintaining high standards of materials handling.
• Responsible for the warehouse security and accountability.
• Ensuring stock levels are managed and controlled effectively.
• Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety regulations.
• Using automated computer systems to monitor stock control.
• Implementing new projects.
• Producing incident and performance reports for senior managers.
• Making sure that all freight receipts and deliveries are carried out in time.
• Scheduling work & rotes to meet fluctuations in staffing levels & workloads.
• Leading, motivating, training and developing staff.
• Visiting clients to monitor the quality of service they are receiving.
• Updating & maintaining computerized & paper based administrative records.
• Responsible for the disciplinary & grievance procedures.
• Working with team leaders to review procedures & maximize customer satisfaction.
• Managing the temperature & humidity controlled warehouse (+30 to -28) containing 3000 Plus pallet position.
• Review the statistical analysis with respect to operational volumes, resources utilization, stock accuracy and recommends measures / motivates for enhance levels of performance.
• Planning, organizing and controlling of all supply operation as well as future capacity requirements.
• Planning and controlling of Wall’s ice cream (Unilever) supplies from production till concessioners.
• Empower, Motivates, Guides and Counsels the department Heads.
• Provided assistance to Operations Manager by developing and implementing common work processes and providing other management and administrative assistance as required.
• Ensures completion of all required reports. Job tasks, correctly performed as assigned by Operations Manager
• Develop and maintain filing system for daily reports & KPI’s.
• Appointed as an authorized person for offloading & receiving the containers and keeping the statistics of all transactions.
• Ensure the accuracy in storing, issuing and shipping of the supplies to internal & external customers.
• Daily briefing for TSTI (Total Safety Task Instructions).
• Quality check at the time of offloading & receiving the containers and keeping the statistics of all transaction.
• Quality inspection and verification of shipping document of Air Force Pallets to all over the world.
• Check the quality and condition of the stuff received.
• Monitor the Pick, Pack & Loading Process.
• Inventory Accuracy for 18,000 locations with more than 12,000 commodities including 3,000 Tires location.
• Ensure that the level of Quality, Safety and Housekeeping is meeting the international standard.
• Monitor the Pick with Strategies of FIFO (First In First Out) & FEFO (First Expiry First Out).
• Establishes and maintains stock, records, progress reports and other documents, such as inventory, material control, and posts receipts. Maintains warehouse management system and administers document control procedures.
• Conduct inventory and locations surveys for all the lined items scheduled by the management.
• Review, verify and process quantity received against bills of lading, contracts, purchase requests and shipping documents.