I have done Masters in Hospitality with Tourism Management from England. Also had experience in UK & Holland in Customer Service, Receptionist, Front desk & Relationship manager & Assistant Sales Manager.
Excellent in British English.
Completed my Assignments from European countries, like Holland( Amsterdam) etc.
Also have Publication in International journals. There are six publication in journals.
Have excellent customer service.
i am punctual , flexible, adaptive towards work.
I am currently working here as program officer.. This is my day shift job..
Working as HR assistant.. dealing all the HR functions and Recruiting from different universities etc.
I have done masters from England. Had an experience in European countries as well. I was working with Big Johns in Birmingham as a assistant sales manager and customer service as well. It was excellent time for me to deal with different nationalities and learn a lot.
In European countries we are supposed to work on our assignments. we worked in Holland, Amsterdam (Heineken Experience) and Other Local Restaurant to conduct audit analysis. Also worked as Emaal Restaurant as individual dinning restaurant and make a report on it.
• Check in process in IBIS Hotel.
• Handle “Bar customers”.
• Heineken Beer club (Holland).
• One Dinning experience and audit analysis at Eemaal Restaurant Amsterdam (Holland)
Performed all HR function. Recruiting, Training, Payrolls, Contracts and Documentation.
Target Banks regular customers and sell them EFU polices.
pitch the customers. account opening etc and a lot of other banks work.
Halliburton Oil and Gas company.
• Worked as HR Assistant and Admin.
• Make all Medical record of employees from manual to online.
• Manage hiring files
• Conduct training and development secession for all department supervisors.
• Collecting all expense details from employees who were offshore visits.
• Hotel bookings in other cities for employee’s heads.
• Air ticketing.
• Entering delivery details (parts of heavy machinery which delivers through air freight).
• Generate delivery report.
• Orientation for employees, visits to whole company etc
Two months’ internship in MCB BANK Wah Cantt.
• Account opening
• Locker operators
• Checking all previous files and ready them for Auditing.