Having experience over 5 years of hands-on and multi-tasking experience, adept at handling multiple system
Operations, including installation, upgradation, configuration, administration and maintenance of Windows,
Linux, Virtualization, Exchange Server, Active Directory, Storage Devices and their Troubleshooting.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronics & Communication from The University of Lahore
• Professional certifications • Enterprise Level Projects
• Evaluate following new projects having worth ~PKR 3.3Million and monitor the market for emerging technology:
Hardware Equipment: Servers: Dell PowerEdge R720, IBM X 3650M5, Routers: Mikrotik CCR 1036, RB2011UiAS- IN,
RB750 GL, Switch: Cisco 3750, Cisco 2960 series.
Software solutions: Campus on Cloud Microsoft Azure Based database, SAP Business One, Time-Trax + Time Devices
Machines i.e. TT-U Face 800.
LACAS Intranet: High Speed Dedicated Wireless Data Point to Point L-2 Connectivity from LACAS HO to different
campuses using Wireless Bridges i.e. Rocket M5 30dbi and Power Beam PBE-5AC-400.
Providing Database connectivity, PBX-Inter-connectivity, centralized based Backup system (VEEAM Backup &
Replication) and Domain Controller for user's Authentication.
PXB Exchange: Installed Panasonic Digital Telephone Exchange Model KX-NS500 + UAN Activation + IVR Recording
System for centralized in all branches through intranet.
• Perform network monitoring and analysis, performance tuning, troubleshooting and escalating issues, including
proactive problem resolution and complex problem analysis as necessary, to maintain network performance to meet
• Reduce operational risk and improve availability of the network by ensuring network access, monitoring, control,
valuation and documentation practices are maintained and adhered to
• Managing IBM Switches (249824E, 24B5), Cisco Switches (3750, 2950), Router (3900), ASA Firewall (5512), Server Farm including Cisco MCS 7800, IBM (3550, 3650, 3850), Fujitsu Siemens RX300 S4, Dell PowerEdge (R720, T610) and Storage SAN devices:IBM (DS 3400, Storwize V7000)
• Managing Cisco Wireless controller 2500 series with 28 AP’s for central management
• Performing continues monitoring perimeter security, IP filters, account security, patch and Release management using networking tools: Solarwinds, Dude and GFI Web Monitor
• Configured Linux based Fortigate and Kerio Control (Open VPN, PPTP) in order to provide Secure access of LAN from WAN or Public Networks
• Configured and Maintain different flavor of Proxy Servers at Enterprise Level like MikroTik, PFSense and Microsoft TMG/ISA 2010 Server (Deploy Delay Pools in Squid for managing Bandwidth, Squid Guard for web filtering in order to block the unwanted sites & ACL’s in order to manage the access of internet)
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot Fixes and security configurations
• Maintaining and update documents, diagrams and inventory of network equipment’s.
• Installation & Configuration of Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
• Installation & Configuration of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 2013, 2016
• Implementing, and operating Active Directory Domain, Certificate, and Federations Services; as well as DHCP, DNS, and Group Policy management
• Installation & Management of File Servers, Web Servers, DNS Infrastructures, ISA Server 2004, 2010, TMG, MS
Forefront Security & GFI software
• Installation of different flavor of RAID on IBM, DELL, HP & HUAWEI Servers
• Installation & Configuration of EMC, IBM, DELL & HP DAS, NAS and FC SANs
• Installation & Management of Hyper-V, VMware ESXi, vCenter Server suit 6.0, Guest OS creation, vMotion, DRS, FT, High Availability, P2V, V2V, etc.
• Proficient in basic Installation and configuration of network devices including Switches like Cisco Catalyst Switches: 3750 (Core), 3550, 3560(PoE)
• Installation and configuration of System Center 2012 Suit, System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012, Operation Manager 2012, Data Protection Manager 2012, and Scripting Knowledge PowerShell. Configuring and modifying SCCM and SCOM reports. Performing daily SCOM activity like creating rules/monitors, creating ports, and managing access rights etc.
• Maintaining LAN, VLAN, WAN, Security, Internet connections, CCTV, IP Phones
• Scheduling upgrades, backups, disaster recovery, storage management of cloud physical and virtual environment
using powerful tools like VEEAM, ACRONIS
• Create and maintain network documentation and inventory
• Helpdesk System Administration & 1st Line of Support
• Installation of Service Desk Software (Manage Engine Service Desk)
• Provided highly visible customer support through the performance of onsite installation, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnosis, troubleshooting, service and repair of complex equipment and systems
• Providing technical support to the users with various levels of IT knowledge
• Taking care of data backup (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, yearly)
• Providing technical support to IBM POS (Point of Sale) system
• Recruiting the IT equipment for department as per need
• Responsible for installation of new PC’s and network points
• Follow up with suppliers to have their support according to the SLA (Service
• Reporting directly to the IT Manager
• Responsible for maintenance and configure the devices like Ticket Vending Machine (TVM)
• Guide and help users to operate machines