A dedicated and reliable professional with over 10+ Years Experience in Store/, Warehouse, Material Controlling, Procurement/ Purchase and also have experience in SAP (MM Module), seeking suitable employment opportunities.
Negotiation with suppliers, Expediting for delivery/ payments, Coordination/ Communication with concerns (initiator, suppliers & management), Ability to prioritize, Reconciliation of stock, Manage to Internal /External Audit activities, Investigation/ Solving of discrepancy, Focus to slow moving & dead stock, Maintain record keeping, Motivate to junior staff.
Al Gihaz Company Limited – Saudi Arabia
Established in 1975 & has business in power energy, electrical, telecommunication, civil, mechanical, information technology, security systems and solutions, health care services, security services, facilities management, and real estate development.
Worked as a PROCUREMENT OFFICER (Project: Upgrade Power Transmission System at SAOO for Saudi Aramco)
• Send RFQ to Suppliers.
• Corresponding to get the quotation from suppliers.
• Negotiating with suppliers on cost, quality, delivery & payment and recommend execution of contracts for the purchase of supplies, services and equipment.
• Internally coordinating, discussing and sharing to the quotations, technical reports, catalogue with concerns to finalize the order.
• Making of cost comparisons.
• Sending PO draft to suppliers as per company policy and finalize after acceptance by suppliers.
• Responsibilities of fully Computerized & ERP (Oracle) based documentation and preparation of online Purchase Order in ERP System.
• Creating/ preparation of related reports as required by Management
• Expediting to vendors for deliveries as well as Accounts for payments and to get the documents (if required).
• Urgent material purchasing thru petty cash as per project team/ site requirement.
Zam Zam Chain of Stores – Pakistan
Zam Zam is a family owned retail departmental store business operating since 2011. It has 3 branches in Karachi, Pakistan. It offers a broad range of products for customers.
Worked as a ASST. MANAGER STORE
• Ensure all operations (Receiving, Issuance, distribution, dispatching, loading, unloading goods).
• Preparation & Investigation of discrepancy report and inform to concerns to resolve the discrepancy & smooth receiving/ issuance goods operation.
• Recovery of slow moving, damaged & dead stock with coordination of Purchase Dept.
• Manage a team up to 15 employees within the warehouse.
• Improvement & development of warehouse time to time.
Atlas Honda Limited – Pakistan
Atlas Honda Limited is joint venture Company collaboration with Japan. It’s one of the best quality Motor Bike manufacturers in Pakistan.
Worked as a EXECUTIVE STORES/ SAP (MM Module)
• Ensured dispatches of goods to local vendor for OSP process & Sheikhupura plant for production.
• Maintained the FIFO system.
• Preparation & investigation of Discrepancy Report.
• Reconciliation of stock.
• Focused & highlighted to slow moving, dead stock time to time for settlement with coordination of different Depts.
• Correspondence with all concerns for improvement in system for better controls, result & smooth functions.
• Managed all activities of Internal Audit & External Audit within Warehouse.
• Making of GRR (Vendor & Imported Parts).
• Receiving of Tenders from Shops (For in house parts).
• Issuance of reservation to shops against production orders.
• Transferred the parts within Stores.
• Issuance of OSP parts to vendors (For any process at vendors end).
• Creation & Issuance of IR (QA, R & D, Shops, Vendor Procurement, PPC & other concern dept.).
• Creation & Issuance of STO to Shiekhupura (For stock transfer from KHI to SKP).
• Creation of PR.
• Creation of return order for vendors (For debit the parts to vendors).
• Monitored of obsolete stock for zero level by SAP system.