I am a Cost Accountant with a rich experience of 5 years in Accounts Finance, Costing, Taxation, Budgeting, MIS, Management Accounting, Payroll, Internal Auditing Administration and Credit I am seeking a position in an organization that provides me ample opportunity to explore, excel and carve out a niche for personal, professional as well as organizational goals by establishing a mutually beneficial relationship.
1 Accounts Payable
• Vendor Relationship and handle all tax matter with vendors
• Post monthly expenses and ensure payment to vendors timely
• Cross checking of vendor invoices as per contract and maintain record.
• Arrange payment of vendor as per schedule and policy of company.
• Find new vendors that are cost effective,
• To ensure the company polices according the payment procedure via CHQ or Cash.
• Checking of expenses vouchers for payment in cash.
• Reporting to North Accounts Manager and DGM finance.
• Monthly closing of all expenses and prepare budget for next month.
• Invoice generations and correction.
• Follow up with customer and debtors
• Dealing with Aging and making report on it.
• Issuance of Dr. & Credit Notes to customers.
• Deals with withholding taxes and others related to
• Relationship with corporate customer and collection of funds as per company policies
• Cross checking the invoices as per contract and removing if any error occurs.
• Daily depositing and reporting to H/O accordingly.
• Making report on Accounts receivable weekly bi monthly and monthly.
• Setting the credit limits as per the strength of customers
• Reporting to the North Credit Manager, Country manager Corporate and VP credit and collection.
Books of Accounts
• Maintain books of Accounts for all Expenses related to office separately as per departments.
• Maintain Books of Accounts for All revenue of corporate and retail.
• Maintain Books of Petty cash Management.
• Maintain Books of Fixed Assets of Branch office and tagged them.
• Maintain Books of Employee data, incentives, new induct and leaving employees.
• Maintain Books of Accounts Payable and receivable.
• Maintain all record of company related to rent deed, contracts, Legal and other important related to company.
• Daily Bank depositing and reconciling the bank statement at the end of month.
• Crossed Checking of cash related transactions
• Verifications of ledger of customer and supplier
• Checking the overtime payments and wages
• Verification of All assets and existence
• Verifications of contract rate and payments according to.
• Compliance as per the policy of Factory and Management.
• Checking the security of Factory area and security of assets including cash.
• Preparing Report when required by management on internal audit.
• Proper checking of record of Payables and Receivables
• Reporting to Accounts Manager.
• Inform the Management of any threats or week area of any department.