Experienced with vast IT experience. Skills include computer networking, analytical thinking and creative problem solving. Able to apply customer service concepts to IT to improve user experience for clients, employees and administration
• Application Performance monitoring
• Patch Deployment
• EOD Execution
• Application administration of Below;
o FLEXCUBE (Core Banking software),
o ATM Application
o Oracle Business Intelligence
• Installation of windows server 2008,2012,2016
• Maintenance of server (HP-DL380-Dell power Edge R-720 , R-730)
• Monitoring of core banking database.
• Administration of Exchange server 2010, configuration of user mailboxes, quota limits, creation of user ID’s group ID’s , adding deleting of users, mail flow setting sending & receiving limits of users.
• Hyper-V configurations, virtualization of Windows OS on HP & Dell Servers.
• Working on Active Directory, DHCP, DNS configurations and managing user’s access, Creating users, groups & computer accounts of Branches and head office, DHCP & DNS configurations, managing scopes, reservations and IP configurations of Branches and Head office level.
• Managing administrations of centralized Antivirus (Trend Micro client).
• Manage branches and head office computers, access level, security level. Update and Deploy packages of Trend micro to keep up to date antivirus.
• Monitoring of Network connectivity of Branches & Head office.
• User administration of OTC portal 1link application.
• User administration of Express Money Portal application.
• Desktop support to all executives of the bank in Head Office.
• Provide daily support to users and troubleshoot user issues (problems, requests, questions) in order to resolve problems accurately in the shortest amount of time Manage, configure & troubleshoot 800+ Computer Systems including (Head Office, Branches, and Permanent Booths) on LAN using HP Compaq, Fujitsu, and Lenovo Systems on Windows XP & Windows 7,Win 8, Win 8.1 and Windows 10.
• Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of client side operating systems and application software including re-installation, data recovery and update of custom built software’s.
• Responsible for Installation configuration and troubleshooting of support devices such as scanners, Laser Printers and Slip Printers.
• Manage Lab, provide facilities to the users
• Troubleshooting of wired/wireless Network
• Manage DNS
• Software Installation at Client end and also server end
• Training the teaching Staff about MS Office and Windows OS
• Manage the whole school (Chand Tara wing) Computer Network
• Also teach the Computer Science Classes Grade 6th to Grade 12th
• Making of reports weekly and monthly basis
• Troubleshooting and maintenance of Computers used in the offices
• Provide the Services to the Customer services officers in any problem related to the IT
• Making of reports about which services provided during the duty time
• Manage All over the Activities in computer Labs
• Prepare servers and clients computers for Examination
• Software/Hardware installation and troubleshooting.
• Software Installation at Client end
• Microsoft Office
• Installation of Operating Systems
• Repairing of Hardware Components (Laptop and CPU Motherboard)