Assistant Manager Accounts & Finance having 07+ years of experience in Accountancy & Office Administration. My highest qualification is MS/MBA (Banking & Finance). I have diversified professional portfolio with wide range of accountancy skills which makes me versatile and reliable for any business. My computer skills are SAP R/3, Xero, Sage 50, MS Office and Visual Basic.
• Posting of all kind of accounting vouchers (BPV, CPV, BRV, CRV, JV) into computerized software.
• Managing day to day transactions including processing of business expenses, verifying bank deposits, reporting on debtors and creditors, handling accruals and prepayments, preparation and disbursement of business funds, supplier payments and salaries.
• Preparation of customer sale invoices, posting in accounting software and collection of receivables.
• Managing and payments to account payables (subcontractors/vendors) without disturbing monthly cash flow.
• Reviewing, approving and processing all supplier/subcontractor’s bills via purchase orders.
• Monitoring and verification of ledgers/subledgers separately for customers (debtors) and vendors (creditors).
• Reconciling of bank statements, allocate deposits and preparation of cash analysis associated with accounts.
• Preparation of budget, forecasting of cash flow and preparation of revenue & expenditure variance analysis.
• Preparation and verification of staff payroll, monitoring on labor overtime each job/unit wise.
• Recordkeeping and filing of sale and purchase in accounting software and in hard form for taxation purpose.
• Supervisory and monitoring of daily administrative tasks, office operations, logistics and resources.
• Liaising with other outside businesses, financial institutions and Govt./legal departments.
• Prepared monthly schedule for credit disbursement and recovery collection.
• Allocated credit funds to branches and recovered credit collection before month end.
• Prepared monthly/quarterly and annual reports for recovery collection & credit disbursements.
• Completed the bookkeeping for MC project before each month end closing.
• Assisted Manager Finance in cost reduction and prepared cost benefit analysis for MC project.
• Prepared monthly management accounts before month end and same submitted to Manager Finance.
• Managed accounts payable for all branches without disturbing forecasted cash out flow.
• Prepared revenue and expenditures variance analysis with other associated reports for MC project.
• Liaison with the banks, prepared monthly bank reconciliations and handled banking operations.
• Achieved maximum recovery collection, minimized branch capacity building expenses within first year and honored with the best performance award.
Rewards & Accomplishments:
• Promoted from Branch Accountant to Finance Executive in Head Office in July 2013.
• Awarded with the “Best Employee of the Year” based on outstanding performance in 2014.
• Assist Accounts Manager in management of office accounts, banking operations, maintaining of book of accounts and prepare them for audit purpose on yearly basis.
• Prepared and update all ledger accounts related to customers (receivables) and suppliers (Payables).
• Monitored and managed collection of bank remittance from customers and payments to suppliers.
• Handled day to day account functions including daily petty cash expenses for business.
• Assist Accounts Manager in preparation of financial statements for the office.
• Prepared and verified payroll records and report to Manger Accounts/HR to ensure that payroll is processed timely and accurately.