Proven civil engineering professional with strong technical and organisational skill. Accomplished assistant facilities building manager with experience in a variety of commercial and residential projects. Organised, energetic and able to meet strict deadlines.
1. Supervised all physical work for buildings and associated grounds.
2. Maintained all repairs of apartments and buildings.
3. Supervised and initiated all renovations and upgrades.
4. Assisted various service providers in regular buidling inspections.
5. Administered all emergency situations and responded accordingly.
1. Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site, managing the site, supervising and monitoring.
2. Planning and efficiently organizing the site facilities, overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site including inspections, material testing.
3. Inspection of the construction work, technical specifications and bills of quantities.
4. Checking of layout and setting out of buildings w.r.t. existing structures and site levels.
5. Maintaining weekly reports, instructions, measured quantities of work, materials on site and correspondence pertaining to the construction activities
Ensure the safety of the road users by applying existing codes (AASHTO and other related rulings) and additional safety designs within the scope.
2. Detailed geometric design of Roads (horizontal and vertical).
3. Creating existing topographic plan of highway using software’s like Auto cad and Eagle Point.
4. Development of cross-sections, calculation of pavement and earthwork quantities.
5. Planning, project preparation, designing, topographic survey, finalizing new alignment, designing horizontal & vertical profile, fixing underpasses, bus bays and truck lay byes for submission of the detailed project report.
1. Managed and implemented the technical activities on the field.
2. Planned construction/rehabilitation activities according to the project objectives and designs.
3. Ensure on time completion of the tasks and reporting to senior engineer.
4. Supervise the unloading of the material on site as well as quality and quantity of the items.
5. Ensured construction logbook and other documentation requested by the line manager is correctly completed