Results-oriented ACMA-level professional with significant and progressive experience boosting productivity, cutting costs, and fostering efficiency. Proven track record with both numbers and employees managed. Exceptional problem-solver and decision maker with diverse experience in finance, accounting, and all aspects of office operation, as well as expertise in general accounting, financial facilities, payroll, taxes, analysis, management, budgeting, cash management, cost accounting, management reporting, inventory, payroll, accounts receivable and payable, and information systems
Professionally administered internal audit function and designed internal audit program and group’s internal control manual. Led investigative audits to identify root cause and recommend process improvement controls.
Implemented internal audit control procedures, examined financial managerial accounts, appraised accounting procedures and policies, and resolved technical accounting issue.
Proved instrumental in maintaining and updating records of all inventories in Microsoft Dynamic. Harnessed astute analytical skills and perceptive financial requirements to formulate monthly yield, quality, and contraction analysis of three units.
Demonstrated keen attention to the details to strategize and align resources, cost allocations, and period closings on MSGP– ERP.
• Funds and treasury management;
• Financial management;
• System development for effective operations;
• Monitoring invoicing, payment and recovery;
• Liaison with banks and handling all banking matters;
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
• ERP Implementation in Pak Pansy Pvt Ltd;
• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure;
• Preparation of Production Reports. (Including Yield, Prosperity);
• Bills verifications according to the policy;
• Preparation of Reconciliation of Inventories;
• Monthly comparisons (Mill cash Expense, A, B, C Grade & CP Reconciliation, Production Reconciliation Between Efficiency Report, Excess Freight);
• Preparation of reports (Store Consumption, Sizing Comparison, One Page Comparison of Monthly Production;
• Purchase order verification and approval