Extremely competent Accounts & Finance professional with in-depth knowledge of Financial Reporting,
Audit, Cash Flow Management, Tax Management, Costing, Working capital Management, Budgeting,
Statutory Compliances and MIS.
Report to: - Manager Accounts and General Manager
Key Responsibilities: -
-Prepare GL accounting vouchers and maintain the accuracy and timeliness of day to day transactions.
-Handle the petty cash, prepare petty cash vouchers and maintain the record of disbursement.
-Ensure the month end finalization process for the closing of trial balance and preparation of monthly
financial reports including Income and Expenditure statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow.
-Prepare periodic budget and forecast statements.
-Prepare management accounting report as required from Chairman, BOD to have management decisions.
-Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control.
-Prepare debtors, creditors and banks reconciliations statement on monthly basis.
-Contribute to the year-end external audit and liaison with the internal to ensure the compliance of standards
-Maintain the relationship with the clients and banks.
-Assisted finance manager in account collection by phone and mail, increasing accounts receivables by 20%.
-Assistant to implement the Oracle ERP system with integration of Operation Module, results in smoothness
of the operation by 100%.
-Managed a financial team of 5 employees responsible for accounts while increasing the efficiency in the
department by 12%.
I have obtained adequate expertise in review of systems and audits. Experience gained included ensuring the adequacy of reporting systems, compliance with management policies and statutory requirements, reviewing existing systems to identify any control weaknesses and reviewing financial statements to ensure compliance with local laws and International Accounting Standards.
A brief summary of my responsibilities are included:
• Conducting research in order to have an in-depth understanding of a client’s industry and business
• In-depth knowledge about existence and implementation of internal controls in an organization and possess know how of tax implications for the companies.
• Designing audit programs and working schedules for the recording and storage of evidence.
• Conducting meetings/ interviewing the client to complete sections of assigned audit work.
• Evaluate the financial information produced by an organization.
• Review financial statements against the evidence collected in the audit process.
• Determine record and test the organization’s accounting system and the information produced.
• Continuously communicating with the Manager and/ or Partner with respect to engagement progress – risks, issues, etc.
• Prepare a formal audit report to assist the partners in expressing an opinion on the truth and fairness of financial statements.