I am seeking a position in Freight Forwarding, Logistics/Transportation Supply Chain industry, I have two strong years in Supply Chain improvement, and nearly more than eight years in Freight Forwarding Logistics/Transportation, CFS, Customs Clearance and Operation Import/Export.
February 2017 – Present working as Sr. Road Transport Officer for ECU Worldwide (Pvt) Ltd.
02 Plus Years’ experience in Customs Clearance for M. Amin M. Qaseem.
05 plus years’ experience in CFS/Terminal for Pak Shaheen Container Services (PVT) LTD.
02 Years’ experience in General Supply Tender Govt, Defence and others Sectors for Al Meena
• Coordinate the movement of vehicles for both Karachi & Upcountry offices (ECU).
• Keep track of transport vehicles (Mazda) for both the client/vendor and the company.
• Track vehicle fuel usage and consumption rates and prepare invoices; ensure that potential problems or fuel misuse is raised to management.
• Ensure that vehicles are properly maintained and serviced by admin dept.
• Ensure that proper documentation to maintained for all aspects of Karachi / upcountry transportation.
• Quoting of rates.
• Negotiate market rates for transportation.
• Monitor expenditure on transport services against budget estimates.
• Collect receiving’s for ER, Cargo and MT containers and enters receipts.
• Claim refund cases for shipping (client) for security deposits.
• Documentation for refund cases (as per requirements) and claim them.
• Deposit cheques for clearing dept.
• Ensure constant communication between drivers, transporters and clients.
• Ensure to look after colleagues work in his absence.
• PO Arrange for Customs Duty & Taxes, Shipping Deposits, Petty Cash, Documents Couriers, Bills send and submit, scheduling to raiders/Outdoor Staff.
• Status/Delivery follows up of Air & Sea freight port to client place.
• Handling and delivering project cargo under HSE environment.
• Leading staff Operation, documents file record room by racking, tagging and with sequence.
• Coordinate transportation & Fleet.
• Monitoring client satisfaction and feedback logging in customer complaint.
• Hold/Release Cargo as per instructions of Shipping Line/Freight Forwarders/Customs.
• Coordinate with Ports, Shipping Line/Freight Forwarders/Customs Agents.
• Checking documents Import Cargo prior to the delivery.
• Daily Collection report for shipments.
• Receiving/delivering General, CY & DG Cargo to valid customers.
• Terminal Closure & Operation Report to HOD.