I am seeking a position in Freight Forwarding, Logistics/Transportation Supply Chain industry, I have two strong years in Supply Chain improvement, and nearly more than eight years in Freight Forwarding Logistics/Transportation, CFS, Customs Clearance and Operation Import/Export.
February 2017 – Present working as Sr. Road Transport Officer for ECU Worldwide (Pvt) Ltd.
02 Plus Years’ experience in Customs Clearance for M. Amin M. Qaseem.
05 plus years’ experience in CFS/Terminal for Pak Shaheen Container Services (PVT) LTD.
02 Years’ experience in General Supply Tender Govt, Defence and others Sectors for Al Meena
03 Years’ experience in Road Transportation local, Upcountry & afghan transit for e-Movers Custom
Boned Carrier (Pvt) Ltd, ECU Worldwide, M. Ameen M. Qaseem.
• Coordinate the movement of vehicles for both Karachi & Upcountry offices (ECU).
• Keep track of transport vehicles (Mazda) for both the client/vendor and the company.
• Track vehicle fuel usage and consumption rates and prepare invoices; ensure that potential problems or fuel misuse is raised to management.
• Ensure that vehicles are properly maintained and serviced by admin dept.
• Ensure that proper documentation to maintained for all aspects of Karachi / upcountry transportation.
• Quoting of rates.
• Negotiate market rates for transportation.
• Monitor expenditure on transport services against budget estimates.
• Collect receiving’s for ER, Cargo and MT containers and enters receipts.
• Claim refund cases for shipping (client) for security deposits.
• Documentation for refund cases (as per requirements) and claim them.
• Deposit cheques for clearing dept.
• Ensure constant communication between drivers, transporters and clients.
• Ensure to look after colleagues work in his absence.
• PO Arrange for Customs Duty & Taxes, Shipping Deposits, Petty Cash, Documents Couriers, Bills send and submit, scheduling to raiders/Outdoor Staff.
• Status/Delivery follows up of Air & Sea freight port to client place.
• Handling and delivering project cargo under HSE environment.
• Leading staff Operation, documents file record room by racking, tagging and with sequence.
• Coordinate transportation & Fleet.
• Monitoring client satisfaction and feedback logging in customer complaint.
• Hold/Release Cargo as per instructions of Shipping Line/Freight Forwarders/Customs.
• Coordinate with Ports, Shipping Line/Freight Forwarders/Customs Agents.
• Checking documents Import Cargo prior to the delivery.
• Daily Collection report for shipments.
• Receiving/delivering General, CY & DG Cargo to valid customers.
• Terminal Closure & Operation Report to HOD.