I am seeking a position in the Logistics/Supply Chain industry, two strong years in Supply Chain improvement, and nearly more than eight years in Logistics, CFS, Transportation, Warehousing, Operation Import/Export and Sales.
• PO Arrange for Customs Duty & Taxes, Shipping Deposits, Petty Cash, Documents Couriers, Bills send and submit, scheduling to raiders/Outdoor Staff.
• Status/Delivery follows up of Air & Sea freight port to client place.
• Handling and delivering project cargo under HSE environment.
• Leading staff Operation, documents file record room by racking, tagging and with sequence.
• Coordinate transportation & Fleet.
Leading to CSO, MIS, Cashier, Tally Clerks
• Monitoring client satisfaction and feedback logging in customer complaint.
• Hold/Release Cargo as per instructions of Shipping Line/Freight Forwarders/Customs.
• Checking documents Import/Export prior to the delivery.
• Daily Collection repot against shipments.
• Receiving/delivering General, CY & DG Cargo to valid customers.
• Terminal Closure & Operation Report to HOD.
Receiving documents IGM/EGM hard copy and in EDI from Freight Forwarders/Shipping Lines to upload in Software/manually to distribute information to management & Staff, corresponding with freight forwarders/Shipping Lines if, any errors found in EDI/Documents and maintaining notes in system to Hold/release shipments as per instructions of Customs/Shipping Lines.