• Responsible for IT network infrastructure to ensure that the systems are tailored and comply with their requirements and needs.
• Monitored and maintained data center facilities and related equipment to meet 100% uptime standards.
• Provided onsite and offsite troubleshooting assistance and trained staff on effective use of applications and systems.
• Communicate with the vendors, discuss and finalize overall infrastructure requirements, prepare material and budget specifications and place orders to the vendors.
. Responsibility and lead the vendor’s activities and service delivery.
• Monitored the network performance regularly to improve performance and functionality.
. Responsibility to escalate issues with Local/Global management as per company standard.
• Execute installation, network set up, test all applications and resolve technical errors, compatibility issues
• Responsible for the wireless project of the company in Pakistan.
As our company providing secure internet services and VPN connectivity to different
Companies, so I responsible for managing these activities.
• Implement Cisco Firewall ASA 5510, 5505 at data center and also at client sites.
• Network Assessment and Documentation (including technical, operational, and economic assessment).
• Routers configurations and monitoring.
• Configure RADIUS server for authentication of VPN user’s.
• Configure Site to site and remote VPN, using Cisco ASA and Routers.
. Configure Cisco IPS 5515-x.
• Configuration of Juniper SR-15, SR-20, SR-250 etc Peribit devices.
• Deployment and management of Squid server at company Data Center for Proxy.
• Configuration of Trend Micro Antivirus on Linux Server.
• Configuration of NetTracker software on Linux server for tracking internet users.
• Management and configuration of MRGT server on Linux