Its pretty simple Management is Fahads passion. For over 10 years, Fahad has dedicated his career in keeping companies organized, prioritized and less stressed. He practices a streamlined and intuitive approach while dealing with big teams within projects, which rests on empathy, efficiency, and astute problem solving. Fahad is a business and non for profit management expert who has successfully worked with administrative, management support and security teams of international organizations and embassies including Canadian Embassy, UNICEF, WHO, Haleeb Food, USAID, Mobilink and AYS Electronics. Fahad is a versatile Administrative Manager who applies exceptional organizational skills while overseeing both smaller and larger administrative teams. Adept at coordinating meetings and conference calls planning itineraries and designing detailed spreadsheets. Focused on ensuring efficient office operations through effective management methods.
• Drive staff members on assigned routes in line with the safety and security training's and protocols of the company.
• Following the required and expected technical, cleanliness, safety and security enhanced protocols of the company and all concerned laws and traffic rules of Pakistan.
• Keeping record of log sheet/vehicle maintenance record.
• To follow the best conduct and ethical behavior in good faith.
• Ensuring appropriate maintenance and performing regular vehicle inspection, to manage preventive maintenance.
• Using expertise in making suggestions and recommendation for vehicle repairs as and when necessary.
• Providing support to administration department when required.
• To provide close assistance to the Operation Department in their day to day errands.
• Gathering Security Tender’s on daily basis and Tender preparation till its compilation. After submitting Tender, my sole responsibility is to appear in both Technical and Financial Bid opening.
• Preparation of DD / Pay order for every security tender and taking follow-up on that.
• Responsibility of renewal of company license from its respective home departments including K.P.K, Balochistan, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan and Islamabad.
• Maintaining database and preparing weekly / monthly stock reports for weapons, uniforms, vehicles and office equipment’s.
• Participated in guard’s weapons training in Police Line after every two months.
• Responsibility of renewal of rent agreements for company’s different branch offices.
• Providence of weapon license to the operation department for the concerned security guards deployed on various locations.
• Responsibility of paying rents for guard’s accommodation at several locations including Rawalpindi and Islamabad region and all the respective branches of the company.
• Responsible for configuration of Verisys and printing of company cards for all the respective employees.
• Responsibility of posting news ads for the induction of security guards.
• Responsibility of paying utility bills for all the respective sites including accommodation and residence.
• Assisting chief executive in his daily errands including drafting, taking meeting points & delivery of official and/or confidential letters to the chief executive contacts.
• Answering phone calls and corresponding on all official e-mails.
To provide protocol facilities to the foreigners regarding their hotel arrangements, schedules, official
visits by securing their visas, tickets and any other travel documents.
Acting as a communication contact point between foreign destination and their employer’s
organization; I handle coordination with travel agents.
Organizing events and sends invitations and arrangement to receive visitor’s, while planning for their
parking and seating positions.
Advises staff on an organization on formalities and courtesies they should observe when associating
with foreign visitors.
Conducting daily research on the do’s and don’ts of international etiquette, such as how to properly
receive and address foreign visitors according to their ranks and position.
Conducting daily research the guest’s culture and beliefs in relation to gift-giving to avoid picking a gift
That would offend them.
Planning a daily time-table of the visitors which include taking a tour of interesting landmarks, and any
courtesy visits, such as to the board of directors. If the visit’s aim is to negotiate a contract, I ensure
the visitor knows where and when the negotiations are taking place.
Ensuring the visitor’s schedule does not suffer from complications and delays.
Organizing events that involve both domestic and international relations.
Facilitating the travels of staff members going to other countries on official business.
Briefing staff security situation about the foreigner’s movements and risk management.
Daily security situation report to office on regular basis.
Liaison with Government officials and law enforcement agencies.
To provide weekly security assessment and share with the Management.
Dealing efficiently with all kinds of clients related to consular section visa section and all of the mission employees, such as travel arrangements, H.E High Commissioner Residence party arrangements and sending invitations to the respected guests.
To monitor implementation of safety and security protocols by office staff.
To assist with orientation for all new office staff, provide regular briefings, and update training for existing staff on safety and security.
To provide weekly security assessment and share with the Management.
Maintain confidentiality, impartiality and neutrality tasks.
Participated efficiently in bomb threat drill of the Canada High Commission.
Developing good relations with the clients and performing efficiently according to the situation.
Assisting Senior Supervisor and supervisor in different set of tasks given by them and getting them done in no time.
Performed duties as a Protocol Officer both to the locally engaged staff and Canadian Business staff and Diplomats.
Reporting directly to the security manager and Senior Supervisor.
Proven ability to perform the multiple tasks and proven ability to manage multiple clients both Local and Canadian at the same time.
Mobilizing the team in the right direction to the union council and gathering accurate data from them.
Arranging advocacy seminars, social awareness (Fathers & Mothers) sessions in order to spread awareness about POLIO.
Dealing with the chronic refusals during POLIO campaign and post campaign refusals.
Assisting in every campaign and Extended Program on Immunization.
Visiting schools, colleges, mosques, general public & influential persons in order to develop interpersonal communications in order to play a vital role in assisting overcoming chronic refusals.
Pre and post campaign monitoring of refusals.
Preparing monthly report of all the mobilizing activities in-line with the Union Council coordinator in order to implement a strategic plan for pre and post campaign monitoring.
Report directly to the union council coordinator.
Managing the member’s portfolio by catering to data entry leads generated on arrival of post mail.
Creating database of online data platform where our data is being monitored and checked and evaluated with no single mistake.
Generated data entries of several Union Councils (UC) in Ms Excel with zero error.
Mobilizing the team in the right direction to the union councils and gathering accurate data from them.
Solving the queries of reports and issues escalation to the concerned and reporting to the team leader.
Affirming that the data is being interpreted correctly and up to mark with zero error.
Strong follows up of lead stages and reporting.
Extending support between teams, service delivery and retention departments.
Maintaining social mobilizing database for database suppliers.
Educating members with time to time initiated LHW (Lady Health Worker) training's.
Responsibility of enhancing and promoting the product.
Responsibility of planning and promoting product in a technique to get good customer base with involvement in different market activities.
Development of scheme packages of our vast product line for our valued customers.
Responsibility of product development, processing and promotion.
Development of seasonal products scheme packages to enhance inventory turnover.
Development of individual and corporate customers as per company policy and maintenance of payment plans as per customer needs.
Assisting and coordinating with multi-disciplinary teams internally and externally to originate ideas, business planning and then see them implemented officially.
Assisting in ES department tasks regarding number availability, sims issuance, BB inventory stock update and daily sales reporting.
Creating customer invoices and filling out the agreement forms.
Processing Postpaid, MNP (Pre and Post) sales and blackberry handset activations.
Strong follow up for postpaid and MNP (Pre and Post) sales.
Developing strategies for aggressive selling and sharing with the management.
Monitoring and evaluating the “grey areas” of the market that are affecting sales performance.
Providing liaison within departments for smooth operations.
Facilitating the corporate clients by providing tailor made solutions.
Facilitating the in house customers by providing them with the best postpaid and blackberry services for their personal and business requirements.
Attended trainings and knowledge based quizzes of field sales force.
Arranging campaigns like “Business on the go” and “Jazz apna hai” for the sales team.
Responsibility of market identification and market development.
Responsibility of meeting monthly targets and achieving goals and objectives.
Monitoring plans for outstations in order to vast the circle for the quality sales.
Responsible for consumer Lending through personal, business and mortgage finances.
Financial viability analysis and pre-disbursement documentation of the borrower.
Preparation of leasing case development, processing, completion, closure and sanctions advice.
Providing smooth and effective service to the customers within prescribed service quality measures.
Liaise with prospective clients to educate them on leasing services and products in line with the customer’s personal requirements.
Customer retention through effective relationship building & maintaining official documentation.
Responsibility of enhancing bottom-line of the company’s leasing business.
Market development of individual and corporate customers and various leasing packages & offers.
Monthly, quarterly and annual monitoring of leasing business plans.