Currently working as internal auditor at Lahore Grammer School.
I am C.A finalist having articles from Grant Thornton Anjum Rahman, a member firm of Grant Thornton International. I have extensive experience in the field of internal audit & reporting and financial advisory backed by sound understanding of accounting and auditing principles.
1. Evaluation, design and implementation of internal controls;
2. Conducting audit of financial statements on periodic basis;
3. Compliance with budgetory requirments,
4. Preparation of periodic business analysis;
5. Preparation of report on internal audit findings and recommending suitable course of action to senior management;
6. Preparation and implementation of SOPs; and
6. Complaince of report on internal audit findings, SOPs, and local laws.
I have worked with Grant Thornton Anjum Rahman (GTAR) from 2014 to 2017 as a part of my mandatory article ship period. During my stay in GTAR, i was involved in various assignments related to internal audit, financial modeling, agreed upon procedures and sector studies.
Following sectors are broadly included in my portfolio:
2. Industrial Development;
3. Non-Profit Organization;
5. Education; and