I have done PIPFA along with M.sc Accounting & Finance. Currently, I'm working in Royal Palm Golf & Country Club as internal Auditor. My skills in finance and auditing had given me the opportunity in the field of audit to excel myself to compete with the emerging market and to be a professional in a growth-oriented organization, with an aim to contribute positively and honestly towards the achievement of its objectives to the best of my capabilities and a chance to develop and improve my professional skills as well as future advancement.
• Conduct all audit activities in Royal Palm Golf & Country Club.
• Frequent visit of Golf Course, Banquet Halls and other activities hosted by the Club for audit purpose.
• Check and audit employees’ attendance and sent to HR for Salary.
• Familiar with ERP,BMS and BI Tolls.
• Pre-Audit and approval of all logistics, procurement and any other cases as per group SOPs.
• Monitoring expiries of products as per Company SOPs and maintain record of expired products.
• Perform audit log-books of vehicles.
• Determine whether departments are performing their activities according to SOPs.
• Perform special different assignments at the request of management.
• Note down findings identified during the assignment, agree on actions with the CFO.
• Perform weekly and surprise stock take & Cash Count audit of the finance department, Engineering, And main store.
• Monitor joiners, leavers.
• Perform audit of Petty Cash, logistics and Admin expense vouchers .
• Perform audit of employees’ full and final settlements.
• Prepared different internal audit reports on company operations.
• Pre-audit of employee’s CPL.
• Perform post audit of employee’s fuel & meal allowances according to the allowed limits by Co.
• Design and implement different standards for efficiency of work.
• Frequent visit for confirmation & physical verification of Company’s assets in office and market as
• Monitor and verify Accounts receivables and rate of products
• Monitoring of advances given to employees for logistics and admin expense
As an Internal Auditor / Cost Control and Performance Analyst at Pizza Hut/ Burger
King / TGIF-Pakistan my core responsibilities included:
□ Monthly Verification of Product Cost Analysis.
□ Daily store visits and observation reporting to the management.
□ Performance Evaluation.
□ Variance reporting on monthly & quarterly basis.
□ Product Costing and Compliance of brand standards.
□ Calculation of variances from Ideal and actual consumption to minimize theft and loss.
□ Monthly inventory Audit of stores & warehouse.
□ Petty cash verification.
□ I also represent Audit Department in monthly Profit & Loss meetings where I suggest and discuss performance, better Internal controls & cost reduction to improve revenue performance across various outlets region wise. The role requires identifying opportunities/weaknesses and suggesting plans to improve Internal controls to ensure improved managerial controllable profit.