3 years of experience as Systems Analyst/QC with focus in business software and systems. Strong background working with clients, designers, and programmers to identify requirements, provide cost analysis, assist with creating user interfaces, and develop implementation timelines. In-depth understanding of project lifecycle, including all phases of system and software development. Proven track record in testing, quality assurance, and networking. Superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Defines application problem by conferring with clients, evaluating procedures and processes.
• Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Controls solution by establishing specifications, coordinating production with programmers.
• Provides reference by writing documentation.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Actively participate in sprint planning meetings.
• Analyze or write acceptance criteria for each item.
• Managed the redesign, development and launch of main product, tested the product with different perspectives.
• Identified on going issues and their resolutions.
• Defining techniques to avoid user inconvenience.
• Assuring the Quality of the product before delivery or deployment.
1. Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
2. Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
3. Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
4. Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
5. Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
6. Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating remote connections over the Internet and IP Phones.
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity.
• Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
• Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
• I have designed the front end for a Complaint Management System
• Integrated GUI with back end.
• Assured the Quality and tested complete application.
• Rectified some of the issues.