I bring along more than 9 years of distinguished career in the Private Industry set up managing entire spectrum of operations in field of Procurement, Warehousing, Administration, Security and Materials management.
I have multifarious experience in field of Procurement and Warehousing enabling me to have a good grip on the complex operational and administrative issues of the organization. I had competently held several staff and instructional appointments during my service.
I possess sound analytical and logical reasoning skills and I am result oriented, focused enterprising professional with a documented record of strong leadership.
My strength lies in the following areas
Legal Coordination (Document Review, Contract Management)
Commercial Operations and Logistics (Plan, Implement, and Control)
Supply Chain Management
Purchase and Procurement
Budgeting and Finance
Procurement & Materials Management
Documentation / MIS Reporting
Microsoft Dynamics Implementation
I am currently engaged with Presson Descon International Ltd, where I am responsible for spearheading Executive Warehouse / Stores Projects implementation and work closely with the executive management.
Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles.
As such, I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background. Please feel free to contact me by phone or email.
About the Company:
Presson Descon International (Pvt) Limited (PDIL) is an integrated engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning (EPCC) company; recognized as a committed service provider by the Exploration & Production companies.
About the Job:
• Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
• Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
• Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
About the Company:
Fatima Group contributes significantly to the economic development of Pakistan. It was established in 1936 with trading of commodities and gradually entered into the manufacturing of various products.
About the Job:
• Load and unload materials, supplies, or products with the use of material handling equipment (i.e forklift, pallet jack, skid steers) and / or by hand (i.e. regularly load for field operations)
• Manage spill control of materials
• Maintaining a clean and organized warehouse facility for materials in compliance with state and federal regulations
• Assist Fracturing and Maintenance Departments as needed
• Prepare, stage, load and unload trucks and containers safely and accurately.
• Match incoming raw and finished ingredient to the bill of lading.
• Pick and stage orders to be shipped.
• Keep work area clean.
• Inspect and perform maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment.
• Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
• Follow all safe workplace practices.
• Follow all GMP and SOP’s
• Match bills of lading to paper work, container numbers, and seal trucks on outgoing product.
• Ensure the accuracy of inventory by participating in system directed or user directed cycle counts. This is accomplished by the manual count of selected inventory items. Discrepancies are verified and correct counts are input into the RF Warehouse Management System.
• Services customers needs at Will Call Counter by providing friendly, accurate and prompt fulfillment of orders.
• Resolves problems or issues by working cooperatively and professionally with coworkers and supervisors.
• Maintains and exceeds department standards for accuracy and efficiency.
• Maintains a safe work environment by working in a safe manner, following current Warehouse safety rules, maintaining equipment, and maintaining a clean work area.