Electrical engineer with +4 years of experience in a sensitive corporate environment. Outgoing and detail-oriented, I am proficient at technical and maintaining professional relationships. Having a bachelor degree in electrical engineering.
- Remarkable experience in power infrastructure as well as modern ones, environment & its continuous
analysis equipped at MSC/data center/MGW locations.
- Battery backup designing for Rectifier & UPS.
- Sizing of generator & transformer for different facilities(Datacenter, MGW, MSC)
- Designing of power & cooling infrastructure for datacenters according to standards
- Profound knowledge of maintenance & designing transmission & distribution lines, ATS, AMF, switch gears, controls system and system diagnostics.
- SOP's definer
- Communicating effectively with customers at both senior, managerial & technical levels & clearly
present technical approaches & findings related to resolving business problems through technology.
- External (suppliers) & internal (Organizational efficiency & technology strategy network operations) for
the identification & planning of new ideas to be implemented in the network to minimize power
- Reporting (Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Outage activities, KPIs).
- Ability to run integration process between the power department and other departments i.e. Finance,
Procurement, Commercial, Operation support and Warehouse.
- Participate as a safe and efficient team leader engineer.
- Perform installation work directed by the Area Manger/Project Leader and project drawings.
- Work independently as well as part of a team 24/7 in any environment.
- Knowledge of international standards.
- Strong work ethic, have pride and take ownership of work
- Specialties: Core location competencies and professional strength.