• Senior Level IT professional having more than 12 years of progressive experience in Managing Technical/Non-Technical teams and Leading Software Implementation’s for many International clients.
• Hands on expertise in Financing, Leasing & Loan management software’s.
• Exceptional resources training and mentoring skills and proven track record in developing the road map and framework for Resource T&D programs.
• 6+ Years of experience under different management role’s i.e. System Analyst, Development Manager, Team Management, Project Management, Training Manager.
• More than seven Years of Development experience under different role’s i.e. Software Developer, Technical Consultant, Subject Matter Expert ( SME ), and Technical Lead.
• 5+ complete onsite software implementations for various Multicultural clients across the globe i.e. (Thailand, Korea, China, Indonesia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan).
• AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, having sound knowledge related to cloud development, deployment strategies ( IaaS, PaaS, SaaS ) and AWS core services (EC2, VPC, EBS, ELB, SNS, IAM, RDS, S3) etc.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tough deadlines
• An effective communicator, Quick learner with excellent Problem Solving & Global Client Management skills.
Effectively managing technical teams and defining new processes whenever required to achieve the required level of outcomes. Successfully delivered multiple end to end enterprise system implementations to the top-notch financing and leasing firms in the world. During my stay in the company led so many onsite requirement gathering workshops, software demos and UAT workshops. I have proven track record for improving the Quality of work by designing and executing the efficient resource training programs and defining the good development culture within team.
During my tenure in the company I was involved in the core software development related activities starting from getting the client requirements and get it done in the form of software as a final outcomes. I had a great chance to learn the detail process of the Retailing and manufacturing industries and I had tried my level best to get the maximum out of that opportunity. During that phase of my career efficiently participated in the core development and delivery of ERP systems.
While employed in this organization I abled to explore Oracle ERP system. My Major activities were development of new modules, new reports and then integrate with the Oracle E-Business suit. The Project I was appointed for “Pepsi Co International (Pakistan)
That was my first job and I worked there as a beginner Software developer my core responsibilities was to develop and maintain in-house retailing and inventory control system. Using .Net and Java Technologies.