Currently working as Customer Care Representative (Senior Officer) at K- Electric Limited, since November 05, 2014 till date.
- Manage Customers grievances
- Address customer queries
- Make necessary corrective measures as per companys SOP
- Implement companys SOPs during customer handling
- Participate in floor management.
- Manage and coordinate requirements of ISO Audit.
- Involve with customer to show complete focus
- Initiate departmental reporting.
- Conduct trainings to new inductees
- Manage general processing of Billing.
- Develop mechanism to avoid repetition of customers walk-in.
- Manage general correspondence with other departments to expedite customers queries and grievances.
- Conduct activities related to health and safety.
- Manage general communication with other departments.
- Conduct daily huddles to motivate and encourage team members.
- Control mechanism of emergency exits and availability of First Aid
- Carry out presentation about teams performance on monthly basis.
- Special assignments.
- Customer services.
- Any other as directed by superiors.
Teaching MCS students since July, 2017 at Sindh Institute of Management Technology (SIMT), Karachi, subjects includes Data Communication Networks and Grid Computing till date.
Previously taught Distributed Systems to MCS students at Sindh Institute of Management Technology (SIMT), Karachi during May, 2017 and June, 2017.
Worked as Customer Services Officer in Head Office of Coats Pakistan (Pvt.) Limited
- I have been mainly involved in Customer Services, which has created special zeal in me.
- Responsible for Customer services and manage customer grievances.
- Facilitate customer for delivering their consignments and intimate customer for -any deviation in the delivery.
- Handling general correspondence with customers regarding delay in payments.
- Deal cash customers accounts
- Facilitate ISO - audit and statutory audit