Technical Consultant with having an experience in Database Administration working with Oracle PeopleSoft Module. Having a Master's Degree in information Technology as well as 09 years of experience, Proficient in Creating User Requirement Specification, Technical Requirement Specification and Business Process Flows.
Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Oracle Peoplesoft Technical Consultancy
- Implementations of Oracle Database & Oracle Peoplesoft Application environments on all Platforms ( Windows, Linux & SunSolaris )
- Database backups and performance tuning
- Creation and modify Schema, Tablespaces & User IDs
- Oracle Peopletools Application Upgradation
- Implementations of Oracle Peoplesoft Campus Solutions, CRM, OBIEE, DataWare House
- Load Stress Testing
- Back-end Support to functional and technical developers
- Errors rectification
- Oracle Database Monitoring
- Saudi Telecom Application WFMS back-end Support
- Performance Monitoring of DB Servers
- Providing Wireless High Speed HSDPA 3.5G services
- Providing administrative support in the preparation of reports, schedules, confidential materials
- Responsible for bringing improvements in the performance of complaint handling and implementations
- Compilation of daily progress and submission to the high-ups
- Weekly met the KPI (keep performance indicator)
- Supervising the team of PTCL Broadband CPEI.