A self-driven professional Electronics Engineer and MBA with the ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams. Having 9+ Years of experience of Plant Operations, Machinery Maintenance, Project Engineering,Engineering Planning, Purchase and contracts department ,Reliability Enhancement, Troubleshooting, Installation & Commissioning in Fertilizer ,telecom & FMCG Industry.
Working as maintenance and utilities manager and directly reporting to plant head , main responsibilities includes :
• Responsible for overall maintenance ,production and utilities operations of rice plant , looking after wastage's, monitor production lines efficiency, manning utilization .
• Production and utilities planning on daily basis after issuance of week plan from planners .
• Serve the business by ensuring compliance of plant KPI’s includes quality, production, safety, cost, environment & sustainability .
• Ensuring smooth operations of power house which includes 4MW steam turbine, High and low pressure boilers , diesel generators, RO plant , air compressors ,cooling towers ,effluent treatment plant, ,water polishers , Fire water network and deep well turbines .
• Ensure smooth operations of programmable logic controllers (PLCs) & DCS system installed at turbine ,Husk boiler , cleaning drying area and mill .
• Conduct gap analysis of ISO 9001.2015 with the coordination of quality team & lead action plan concern to production.
• Production and utilities planning on daily basis after issuance of week plan from planners
• Ensure compliance of TPM on floor by conducting on job awareness sessions of workers, sharing good practices & team building exercises.
• Developed and implemented preventative maintenance plan and maintenance KPIs with daily check lists to ensure proper reporting and ensure minimum down time for plant operations.
• Analysis of all electrical network and power systems of the plant and give recommendations for safe operation and initiation of energy conservation projects.
• Ensure all plant maintenance activities are carried out as per HSE standards and as per PSM& PSRM and Dupont guidelines .
• Supported Engro rice plant to achieve AA rating in full scope intensive 2nd surveillance audit & BRC issue 7 certification audit in year 2017 for rice export
Leading a team of 45+ individuals and 5 departments including Engineering Warehouse purchase and contract department , Utilities Maintenance, Engineering Workshop, Plant Site Maintenance, and Engineering Planning. Management of 165 MPKR Inventory in Engineering Warehouse. Monitoring and development of annual Capex Budgets ensuring that actual expenditure remains within the approved budget of all departments
• Custodian of Plant’s Fixed Cost and responsible for Budget forecasting & allocation to departments.
• Team Lead at Fixed Cost Saving Projects saving PKR 12.5 MPKR in 2014.
• Custodian of Plant’s Energy management system
• Manning and Services Contracts Management.
• Did due diligence of Chinese manufacturers for the selection of Turbine, generator, electrical panels, condenser, Lube oil system & DCS system.
• Involved in selection, design & procurement of 4MW HTC China steam turbine.
• Conducted Factory acceptance test (FAT) for DCS system for 4MW STG in China.
• Worked on installation & commissioning activities of STG project
• Purchased & installed new 1MW CAT Diesel generator after comprehensive working and negation with vendors .
• Developed emergency load shedding scheme for complete plant power house also lead short circuit study of co
• Custodian of 165+ Million PKR worth of Engineering Spares Inventory
• Maintain Min/Max levels of almost 2100 items ensuring zero downtime on machines.
• Spares Management and Coordination with Foreign Vendors including HTC China, Buhler Germany etc.
• Done Project Management of green field site from design till commissioning. Responsible for scheduling, equipment selection, ordering, installation & commissioning.
• Erection & Commissioning of 2 x 24 TPH Paddy Processing units (Schmidt Seeger) with drying and storage capacity of 42,000 Ton centrally controlled by Siemens S7-300 PLC system.