I bring along close to 11 years of hallmark career in managing daily operations of the finance & accounting department including evaluation of underlying business operations to make recommendations. Completed my Bachelor in Commerce (Finance) from Punjab University in 2005 and ACCA Finalist (ACCA Course – Finance) from Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
My key skills include Finance & Accounts Management, Financial Control, Inventory Accounting, Auditing, Budgeting & Forecasting, Budget Control, General Ledger Accounting, Financial Analysis, Costing, Cash Flow Management, Internal Control, Financial Policies and Procedures, Reporting, Profit and Loss A/c, Cash, Investment and Asset management. Bank and A/c Reconciliation, Balancing Ledgers, Journal Entries, Development of ERP System, Client Relationship Management, Reporting & Documentation, Team Management and Leadership.
I have efficiently managed and oversaw the preparation of high quality financial reports and statements while providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets and financial forecasting, etc. During my carrier progression, I have received several recognition. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for developing, implementing & enforcing a strong internal control environment. My professional background and great exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. As such I would welcome a discussion regarding opportunities with your organization that fit my background. Please feel free to contact me by phone or email.
• Contributed in cash, investment and asset management while developing and implementing Financial Policies and Procedure
• Designed, implemented and ensured the Quality of Sage ERP ACCPAC 500 (Version 6.0A) with the help of SYSTRONICS consultants by achieving successful ‘Go Live’ in less than five months
• Managed company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems as well as forecast cash flow positions
• Reviewed, developed and maintained financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, general ledger, petty cash, staff reimbursements and treasury & customer reconciliations
• Coordinated accounting operations and perform financial analysis as well as developed and implemented internal control procedures to minimize risk
• Handled overall financial risks of the business and administered compilation and preparation of financial statements and reports in accordance with financial reporting framework
• Achieved consistent and effective communications regarding financial, accounting, and budget related issues and topics
• Responsible for Monthly PDC and Bank Reconciliation with the bank statement
• Established and managed relationships with bankers & financial institutions
• Maintained a record of payroll including preparations of salary sheets, calculations of leave salary & post-employment benefits and transfer of salary through Wage Protection System
• Analyzed various reports and provided the reports relating to the Steel to be purchased (Material Demand Process Sheet)
• Participated in preparation of diversified MIS reports including revenue analysis, cost & margin reports, CVP analysis to keep a track of financial and operational performance
• Responsible for preparation of periodic cash flows and projected accounts for the upcoming projects and to determine project profitability and analysis
• Provided financial information, prepared financial reports, observed cash flows, analyzed change and advised accordingly
• Produced financial reports and directed & developed plans for the long-term financial goals of the organization
• Prepared periodic budgets, financial trends, forecasts and their analysis and directed the organization’s budget to meet its financial goals
• Coordinated with Finance Manager in developing Standard Operating Procedures and operational & financial policies for the Organization
• Accountable for day to day operation of finance department including authentication of voucher, bank and petty cash reconciliations
• Liaised with bank authorities for day to day queries; involved in preparation of L/C Docs (Commercial Invoice and Delivery Note etc.) for the Customers Export L/C and Import L/C application for Vender