I am a performance driven certified logistics and supply chain professional having 5+ years of experience in logistics, procurement, supply chain, vendor/client relations, and information technology field. I am a motivated team player with deep knowledge and understanding of resource optimization, project management, relationship building, and cross-functional accountabilities. I have completed bachelor in commerce from Dadabhoy Institute of Higher Education, in 2015; certification in Logistics and Supply Chain from Institute of Advance Career and Talent, and 6 month certification in Information Technology from Pakistan Navy Training Center.
My key skills include, supply chain and operations management, transportation, strategic planning and analysis, process improvement, performance evaluation, project management, brand development, budgeting and forecasting, technical support vehicle arrangement, client relationship management, team building, training, and leadership, staff retention, and vendor management.
I am currently engaged as Operations Officer with Geo Television Network Private Limited, where I am responsible for supervising payments and invoices, maintaining purchase documents, and implementing policies to assess bids and make recommendations based on commercial and technical factors. I demonstrate ability to instigate analytic work and research projects with proficient expertise in a time sensitive and market driven environment, and handle numerous tasks simultaneously to make linkages and to use common sense in solving problems. Strong project manager and motivational leader adept in hiring and training high-performing teams to achieve on-time, under-budget execution of core initiatives.
My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles. Please do not hesitate to contact me, so we can arrange an interview to discuss my application in greater depth.
Review all Procurement Request Forms
Working with the technical staff (both home office and field office) create technical specifications for all procurement
Before initiating further actions, work with the Finance Officers/Senior Finance Officers to determine if sufficient funds are available for the proposed purchases, taking into account remaining available budget as well as future procurement
Ensure that all PRF’s are duly signed and authorized before initiating the purchasing procedures
When PRF’s are received from the field, ensure that the home office project management staff are fully aware of the requests
As a part of the request process, ensure that shipping is fully addressed, including:
Shipping times and times of arrival
Cost of shipping
Method of shipping
Shipping terms meet the needs of the project (i.e. the use of US flag carriers for US Government funded projects, correct INCOTERMS according to the stipulations of the donors, etc.)
• Design systems policies and procedures to streamline procurement activities, as well as implement policies to assess bids and make recommendations based on commercial and technical factors.
• Successfully administer payments and invoices and maintain purchasing documents to assure accessibility of documents, while following established policies and regulatory guidelines.
• Quickly develop a knowledge of all company procurement systems, processes, critical data elements, and standards. Present accurate information to the staff members and resolve purchasing issues of staff and administration promptly.
• Remain current with market trends through relationships with suppliers and market experts; identify and communicate new technologies and solutions to key problems in the systems area.
• Coordinate evaluation and reporting systems for the smooth implementation of project through contract administration and sourcing of national and international vendors.
• Efficiently generate vendor lists, including rates and quality for future reference, and revise quotations, rates, and past purchases documents and information to evaluate accuracy of purchasing process.
• Skillfully analyze, negotiate, and prepare contractual agreements, ensuring appropriate terms and conditions are included to protect the interests of the Project.
• Received appreciation on Ramzan Transmission (Dil Dil Ramzan) 2017, while formulating departmental standard operating procedures, comparing every day activities, supervising vendor, and distributing order effectively.
• Followed-up, and executed all requests and different procurement process in all stages, tenders, procurement and direct purchase or maintenance according to the approved specifications and conditions.
• Collaborated effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and geographies to realize procurement goals and objectives.
• Held accountable for coordinating all logistical matters of a book of business, negotiating contracts, coordinating appointments, and ensuring on time delivery.
• Actively liaised with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers to ensure accurate completion of all procurement requests, including proper documentation of materials and cost expenditures.
• Directed and organized full order cycle, arranged warehouse, planned routes, and supervised logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services in order to improve efficiency.
• Conducted business reviews with executive level management to provide an evaluation of key metrics and discuss business opportunities. Helped customer order requirements and organized transportation of materials to ensure on time deliveries.
• Analyzed data to assess performance, implement improvements, and meet cost, productivity, and timeliness targets.
• Recognized continuously for commitment to customer success, demonstrating foresight, sound judgment and vision as well as highest quality in all tasks. Cross-leveled supplies to ensure optimal distribution and meet changing organizational needs.
• Solved perplexing accountability challenges of key integrated systems allowing accurate visibility and accountability across all echelons. Assured customer satisfaction by analyzing shipments and identifying potential issues for resolution.
Proactively administered project materials cost against estimated project costs to meet and exceed profit objectives.
• Oversaw network and internet connectivity throughout the organization and functioned with fellow technical team members to present end-user support and issue resolution.
• Proficiently oversaw servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates, and patches.
• Monitored and determined problems to ensure prompt fault rectification and uptime of customer LANs, WANs, computer workstations, and connections to the internet and peripheral equipment.
• Planned, designed, and developed local area networks (LAN) and wide area networks (WAN) across the organization, and assured network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure.
• Organized reports related to labor relations matters, including new hire forms, or minority compensation reports.
• Managed grievance procedures to handle complaints that result from disputes with unionized employees over the collective bargaining agreement, work rules, and interpretation of the meaning of the contract.
• Oversaw issues related contract Labor, checked weakly performance, and formulated the salary sheets of contract labor.