To acquire a challenging career with a solid company utilizing the opportunity to offer proven and developing skills within the company
• To ensure effective co-ordination with the Regional Team
• Review and monitor Primary Dispatches plan in co-ordination with Sales Operations & Supply Chain on daily / weekly basis
• Region/Area/Territory related data gathering and information sharing with team for their planning.
• Manage distributor inventory as per given guidelines and proactive actions relating to the following:
o Excess Stock
o Stock Shortages
o Expired & Damaged Stock
- Importing / Posting products on web store
- Develop and manage the web store & also being innovative with regards to marketing campaigns
- Database updating
- Marketing & Promotion of the web store
- Creating Deals to attract more customers
• Responsible for the full employee life cycle from recruitment, induction to exit, and for providing full administrative support to the HR Managers and Officers. Also involved in the day to day-to-day running of the HR office.
• Acting as the first point of contact for anyone enquiring about employee issues.
• Maintenance of the HR records and systems
• Schedules and coordinates all training with Managers and Supervisors – schedules location, date/time, materials, and attendance.
• Develops, coordinates, schedules and maintains all training courses and programs
• Prepares and documents procedures for employees and management who are appointed for training.
• Maintains management training tracking process, enters data, tracks completion and processes communication and certification to recipients and market leadership.
• Coordinated in-house events for the company events including audio visual, entertainment, programming, food and beverage and staffing requirements
• Researches training suppliers and materials as needed – including details, cost comparison, and timelines.
• Assesses learning and information needs of students and staff
• Plans and works collaboratively with teachers
• Instructs students and staff in the effective use of ideas and information
• Creates and maintains an environment conducive to learning
• In direct contact with parents