The ROZEE Jobs App.
NOTE: Do not upload any image that violates our Picture Policy. Doing so will result in the removal of the concerned image without prior notification.
Note:Microsoft Internet Explorer restricts the images to be uploaded one by one. To upload multiple images at the same time please use other browser.
Over 06 years experience of Human resource, administration, mutual funds and logistic operations in several organizations. Punctual, dedicated, cool tempered and highly professional attitude.
M.com 3.5 CGPA
• Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
• Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
• Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
• Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
• Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
• Preparing statutory accounts.
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
• Managing petty cash transactions.
• Controlling credit and chasing debt.