Over 06 years experience of Human resource, administration, mutual funds and logistic operations in several organizations. Punctual, dedicated, cool tempered and highly professional attitude.
M.com 3.5 CGPA
• Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
• Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
• Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
• Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
• Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
• Preparing statutory accounts.
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
• Managing petty cash transactions.
• Controlling credit and chasing debt.