Motivated IT Project Manager with more than 6 years of experience of leading & implementing web and mobile applications.
Offers an in depth understanding of project life cycles and project development methodologies.
1. I'm "Let's do and Let's try" kind of person who can gure out ways to progress in any way. You can rely on me.
2. I’m capable to handle challenging deadline and stress work.
3. I have great attention to details and quality.
4. I'm highly organized & responsible.
5. I'm tech savvy.
6. I can plan, organize, control & lead people and make sure that processes run through and reach to finish lines.
7. I can assure the quality and standards of the industry.
8. I can prepare reports, updates, documents, communicate with stakeholders and streamline projects.
• Hands-on experience of all knowledge areas of Project Management
• Coordinate with all stakeholders i.e. BA, BD, SQA, SCM and other departments on regular basis
• Get approvals for scope, schedule and any changes to baselines
• Regular reporting to all stakeholders
• Based on the deliverable in the contract, assign tasks for each teams and get estimates from different groups
• Finalizing Project Scope and get necessary sign-off
• Manage team in full life-cycle of the development process - analysis, design, development, documentation
• Based on the estimates from each group, finalize the team structure and make a high level project plan based upon the individual plans
• Estimates the size and effort of the project
• Continuous monitoring of progress of the high level milestones and their projected completion dates by arranging status review meetings
• Re-planning (if required) in case of deviation found against the progress of the defined milestones
• Get functional and technical design specifications prepared by team
• Team Performance Review
• Set goals for each team member
• Evaluate the performance based on the goals assigned
• Responsible to ensure maximum compliance in the project
• Deliver system to customer for UAT with quality and within time
• Make an implementation plan and get it signed off by customer
• Monitor the implementation plan
• Responsible for System sign off, Go Live and post go live support
• Reviewed product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
• Consulted with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
• Defined test methods and created test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
• Recommended design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
• Maintained effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes by exhibiting written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Executed test plans and created test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
• Monitored program performance after implementation to prevent re-occurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
• Paid attention to detail, positive attitude under stress.
• Conducted compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs.
• Formulated and design software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
• Created test tools that facilitate data gathering and test method execution.
• Supported clinical studies by validating data collection processes.
• Work in cross-platform environment i.e., UNIX/Linux and Windows and Mobile/Tablet devices.
• Participated in risk management meetings.
• Played a major role to improve quality, functionality, reliability and usability of software products.
• Founded and ran all operations of the entrepreneurship successfully but couldn’t survive through the economic crisis started from 2008.