Computer hardware engineers research, design, develop, and test computer systems and components such as processors, circuit boards, memory devices, networks, and routers. Research, design, develop, or test computer or computer-related equipment for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use. May supervise the manufacturing and installation of computer or computer-related equipment and components
1. Providing support and guidance on computer systems
2. installation, configuration, repair, maintenance, support, and management of hardware,
software and different networks.
3. Computer Networking.(Work group & Domain)
4. Repair &Maintenance Of Laptop Computer.
5. Basic Electronics &Power Supply.
6. Display System (Monitor, LCD. Projectors).
7. Memories Storages Devices.
8. Managing, Upgrading &Troubleshooting Of Computer.
9. Printer’s Repairing.
10. Installation Of Operating System.(XP, Vista, &Win 7).
11. Operating Of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access)
12.Operating Of Internet.
13. Network Security.
14. Troubleshoot Microprocessor, Motherboard, Expression Slots.