Kashif has a MBA Marketing degree and currently he is working as "Senior Field Manager at Muller and Phipps Pvt Ltd JLM.
He is Die-Hard Self made person, who started his initial Career from from Very Basic Level from since 2010, He has shown his character by persistent achievements through Passion, Hard work and Dedication. He has kept Polishing and Banking on Set of Selling Skills at different Levels and Locations by Extensive Travelling all across punjab Pakistan.
He has Successfully Managed Sales & Marketing Role/Modran trade and always integrated other sales support functions like merchandising/BTL activities,Direct & Indirect Distribution Network, Trade Marketing,Retail management, Recruitment, Sales Force Training etc
His latest contribution in company’s sales is to productive all Key Accounts/modran trade and opening of new towns, by bringing up the business.
He is humble & friendly but Never-Quit type of person, a Quick Learner and always brings Innovative Solutions to compete tough situations at work. He is ever Distinctive & his inbuilt Competitive restless Nature always puts him on "Victory Stands". That's the only Reason for his successful career starting from Grass-Root Level and meeting success.
His Goal is to become NSM of an MNC by 2019
Responsible for North sales and 21 Distribution setups.
As member of the sales team, I am responsible for all activities related to sales in area. The key deliverable of my position are:
• Achievement of SKU wise & dealer/stockiest wise sales target along with collection.
responsible for Merchandising/BTL Drives
• Building & maintaining relationship and networks with assigned dealers/stockiest.
• Handling dealer activation activities and sales team.
• Collecting & analyzing competitor intelligence.
• Coach & train dealers & sales force on product knowledge, grooming their sales merchandising skills.
• Develop efficient control and follow-up system to ensure execution of business plans and trade initiatives within assigned boundaries.
• Conduct ‘Weekly Sales Officers meeting to review progress and market learning of the team.
• Create team work environment among the team to reinforce every member’s effort.
• Develop coverage /route plan to maximize Sale, productivity and minimize shartage of stock in the stores.
• Recruit & train the Sales Officers according to market.
• Conduct store check to understand company business in the territory and identify new business opportunities.
• Take customer feedback on company’s initiatives and market situation.
• Responsible for achievement of SKU-wise annual /monthly sales targets.
• Ensure targeted outlet coverage, product availability and visibility.
• Responsible for distributors and sales team.