1. Served Harmony Technologies as English Instructor to teach English Communication Skills.
2. Worked with Barani Institute of Management Sciences Rawalpindi (PMAS Arig Agriculture University) for the subjects of English, psychology and Business in CS and Management departments of BSCS, BBA & MBA from 2014 to onwards..
3. Teaching experience with Bahria university Islamabad for the subject of Social Development in Humanities department for spring 2016.
4. Two years teaching experience in Sociology department BZU (Dera Ghazi Khan) from 2009 to 2011.
5. Worked as Resource Development Internee in Tamer e millat foundation( development project of shifa international hospital) Islamabad from June 2003 to October 2003
6. Worked as Human Resource Internee in The Network for consumer protection Islamabad from April 2004 to July 2004
7. Worked as programme coordinator in Village friends Organization Islamabad from August 2004 to November 2004
8. Worked in an NGO named, Social Youth Council of Patriots,(SYCOP) as Project Coordinator acirc Gender based Violence and Reproductive Health (GBV-RH)acirc A project of Rutgers WPF-Pakistan from January 2008to December 2011(Muzaffargarh)
Serving as IELTS and spoken English trainer.
Designing Training modules and providing services to the clients related to educational services regarding teaching psychology and friendly coordination among teachers and students. Providing institutes with better plans to grow professionally and developing a compound full of educational resource.
Served as English Language Instructor atHarmony Technologies being a part of PSDF (Punjab Skill Development Foundation)from May 2017 till now.
working as permanent lecturer in the departments of Management sciences and BSCS for graduate and post graduate classes . Teaching subjects are English, psychology, Business communication, ethics in business and organizational behavior. Along that duties include helping in managing events for the students recreational activities.