I am Ali and I have degree in Electrical Engineering from Government College University Lahore. Currently I am working as Monitoring & Evaluation Officer and I have valuable experience in Educational Leadership, Career Counseling, Monitoring & Evaluation, Recruitment, Staff training and Development, Academic Management and Administration, Research and Innovation. I have 9 months experience as an Electrical Engineer too, in Lakson Group of Companies.
• Regular Monitoring of the four campuses in different cities.
• Communication, publicity and management of public feedback.
• Designing Psychological assessment and Entry tests for all classes.
• Providing complete career counseling to students at all levels.
• Recruiting Teaching and non-teaching faculty members for all the campuses.
• Security and emergency planning for the all campuses.
• Motivate others to create a shared learning culture and positive environment.
• Management of student affairs.
• Implementation of physical and technological infrastructure upgrading works.
• Leading the development of learning and teaching across the whole College.
• Forming a Strategic planning and Resource Management Plan.
• Developing effective strategies for transition from KS1 TO KS12.
• Dealing with Human resource, Finance, Logistical and General administration matters
• Leading quality teaching and learning.
• Develop effective strategies and procedures for staff induction, professional development and Performance review.
• Prepare educational plans (long term, medium term, weekly and daily lesson plans) based on the learning goals identified and needs of the students.
• Implement a variety of educational activities and resources that work towards achieving the goals identified.