I have Seven years’ experience of working in Electrical Engineering maintenance department at Cement Industry, Textile Industry and Power Plant with solid commitment to meet the target. My technicalities are installation, erection, commissioning, service and troubles shooting of L.V & M.V Panels Switch-gears, Expertise of transformers, Power Factor Improvement, Load Analysis, Making Electric Panels, relay testing, electric motors, Safety policies. And also pursue a career growth in field of Electrical Engineering to work for excellence and approaches towards high level of competency.
Coordinating & leading maintenance team and managing all maintenance activities of plant.
Preparing & implementing Preventive & Predictive Maintenance plans to enhance plant availability,
reliability and efficiency.
Cost effective and efficiency-oriented maintenance of monitoring and control equipments installed.
Electrical maintenance, overhauling work and troubleshooting of HV&LV motors, generators and
circuit breakers (Power factor improvement panel) installed at plant.
Maintenance of Power and distribution Transformers, Protection relays, Unit auxiliary transformer
and auto transformer.
Maintenance work of Plant Lighting System, Relay Panels, Annunciation Panels, A.C & D.C Drives,
V.S Drives, V.F Drives and DC Batteries, Electrical Cable Installation and Testing, Electrical Motors,
Power Distribution Boards installation & testing. Electrical Control Panel Wiring etc.
15 MW WHRG Power Plant Cement Line which includes 15MW at 6.3KV/50Hz.
Performing a Key role regarding erection, installation & Commissioning of entire project which
includes, LV Switch-gear/MCC (SINOMA EC), Auxiliary transformers, L.V motors, UPS, Batteries,
Electrically operated Actuators made by BERNARD (Analog/Digital) for steam and water lines of
Steam Boilers (214 T/H), Pressure, Temperature & level Transmitters and miscellaneous jobs i.e.
DBs, plant/buildings electrification and lighting's etc.
Performing as well as resource alignment, job plans & execution, field supervision, interface
coordination, startup activities, job reports and updated schematic/wiring drawings as built.
Calculate and describe the entire electromechanical installation (panels / field wiring / components)
and functionality, in close cooperation with the Controls Project Leader and Supervisors.
Make field wiring test plans for controls hardware installation.
Support of the site team, Supervisors and Technicians to minimize potential problems.
• My duties involve working in operation and maintenance of electrical machines and maintenance of Grid Station High Voltage equipment’s such as 132 KV/6.3 KV, 6.3 KV/400V Transformers, MV/LV Switchgears, MV/LV Motors, 4500 KVA Diesel Generator and also experience of inspection, testing of switchgear and MCCs.
• Maintenance, testing and monitoring of transformers 4MVA to 25MVA make
(Siemens, AEG etc.)
• Maintenance of Low Voltage ACBs, Medium Voltage VCBs and SF6 (6.3kv) Circuit Brackers make (AEG, Alstom, Siemens, Areva & Merlin Gerin etc.)
• Troubleshooting and maintenance of Single-phase and Poly-phase Induction/Slip-ring induction motors of low voltage and medium voltage 480V and 6.3KV make (VEM, WEG, SEW and SEIMENS etc.)
• Measurement of Carbon Brushes, maintenance of Liquid Starter, Rectification of operational faults and monitoring of Winding and Bearing temperatures.
• Evaluation of Health of Winding Insulation of M.V motors by I.R test.
• Installation and maintenance work on Low voltage motor control and Distribution Panels, Breakers, PFI Panels, Battery Banks, UPS and Lighting control Panels. • Installation and maintenance of VFDs make ABB, Siemens, Denfos, Delta & Allen-Bradley and set operational parameters.
• Preventive maintenance, Level making and Termination of Batteries.
• Works at SIMATIC S7 300/400 SIEMENS PLC system.
• Maintenance of Brake Motors and their control circuit.
• Involved in modification of different electrical schemes.
• Understand the electrical schematic drawings & electrical fault identify & trouble shooting.
• Skilled in yearly and quarterly preventive maintenance of motors and its control devices.
• Installation of conduiting and testing of wiring according to drawings & also knowledge about industrial wiring.
• Maintain and log daily and yearly maintenance record of electrical equipment’s.
• Working knowledge of certain permits, such as permit to work and Health Safety and environment.
Plant Electrical Maintenance Department.
• Perform corrective & preventive maintenance of Low Voltage Switchgears, Transformers Alternators, and Motors. • Maintenance, installation, testing of MCB, MCCB, DOL starters, Star Delta starter, VFDs and Soft Starters. • Schedule inspection & maintenance of Transformers, ACBs. • Look after and maintenance of 11MW Power Generation (07 x 1MW JENBACHER, JGS 320 DIA.NE XT, 01 x 1.5MW JENBACHER, JGS 420 DIA.NE XT Gas Engines) with STAMFORD Alternator and their WASTE HEAT RECOVERY SYSTEM.
• Using of Electrical Instruments(Digital/Analog Volt meter, Clamp meter, L.V/M.V Megger, Earth Resistance Tester) • Testing Of Relays,(Over Current, Short Circuit, Ground Fault) • Routine and shutdown maintenance of electrical equipment. • Analyzed Protection schemes and aware of the safety procedures. • Working in this department made me capable to troubleshoot the faults and to perform maintenance work with minimum outage.
• Independently perform skilled start-ups and shut downs of Power plant; carry out rounds and routines on additional pumps, cooling towers, and auxiliary equipment.
• Working in this department made me capable to troubleshoot the faults and to perform maintenance work with minimum outage
• Perform troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance work on low voltage Switchgears, Transformers, Alternators, and Motors.
• Worked on engine governor control system and on various sensors including Thermocouples, PT-100, Speed Sensors, Vibration Detector, Pressure Switches, Transmitter, Knock Sensors, and Over Speed Protection etc.
• Installation & maintenance of Industrial UPS, Charging Unit, Batteries and also check battery water levels and Specific Gravity of water by using Temperature Compensating Hydrometer.
• Learned about complete operation and monitoring of Caterpillar 3516A Gas engine & Alternator.
• To monitor, maintains and operation of such equipment as pumps, supply fans, exhaust fans, water softeners, cooling towers, check water Temperature and pressure gauges.
• Analyzes water samples and adds chemicals as required.
• Oils, greases and adjusts machinery and equipment and makes minor repairs.
• Makes periodic inspections to see that all equipment and controls are operating properly and are in good condition.
• Prepare & maintains correspondence, consumption reports, logs & production records.
• Operating plants in a safe, compliant and efficient manner.
• Performs related work as assigned.