Currently I am working in Frontier Platinum Group as Deputy Sales Manager Corporate. I am currently looking after sales of Laminated MDF, High Glaze UV, Glossy and Chipboard sheets in corporate division through Builders, Architects, Furniture Companies and Kitchen Manufacturers in Lahore region .
Before joining FPG, I have worked for Pakistan Cables LTD, International Steel Limited, Bioceutica Health care and RGIS - In Pakistan Cables Ltd I worked as a Sales Executive (Projects) looking after sales of Wires and Cables on commercial projects which includes high rise buildings, hospitals, plazas and any other commercial project in Lahore region. In ISL worked as Assistant Manager Sales and Marketing- a steel manufacturer company which offer Cold Rolled, Galvanising and PPGI. In this role i was looking after the companys B2B sales and marketing efforts. In Bioceutica Health Care I worked as a Sales Executive and in RGIS I worked as an Area Manager and lead a team of 30 to 40 person team for doing a stock take.
I am truly passionate about my work and always eager to connect with other sales person. While I enjoy all aspects of my job, I think my favorite stage of a job is working with the client to understand his or her business objectives. As we go through that collaborative process, the ideas start to flow and that is always the fun part.
I have an Master Degree from Anglia Ruskin University in Marketing and Innovation.
I am always interested in hearing from former colleagues, managers, or just interesting creative folk, so feel free to contact me if you'd like to connect.
Reporting to Head of Sales & Marketing, looking after sales of Laminated MDF, High Glaze UV, Glossy and Chipboard sheets in corporate division through Builders, Architects, Furniture Companies and Kitchen Manufacturers in Lahore region.
• Responsibilities include from identification of project, negotiations including price, delivery terms and payment terms
to closing of project.
• Getting in touch with Kitchen and Furniture Manufacture to promote companies product.
• Getting in touch with Builders, Architect and Contractors to get full information of projects.
• Gathering Marketing intelligence, sales calls, site visits, payment follow and customer correspondence
Reporting to Senior Deputy Manager Sales looking after trade and commercial projects which include high rise buildings, plazas, hospitals and any other commercial buildings in Lahore region.
Responsibilities include from identification of project, follow up, price negotiations and finalizing payment terms.
Responsibilities include from looking after existing dealers and also develop new dealers to achieve sales target.
Assist dealers to achieve thier sales target for timely recovery.
Getting market/project information related to profit margin and competition.
Getting in touch with Consultant, Architect and Contractors to get full information of projects.
• Mainly dealing with architects on commercial and residential projects
• Responsible for the achievement of assigned targets on monthly, quarterly & yearly basis.
• Responsible for the implementation of marketing, sales & business development policies to achieve the company’s targets and goals.
• Maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
• Prospecting for new clients / customers and having them informed about the company products and latest offers.
• Screens potential business deals & its requirements, evaluates options; resolving internal priorities and processes.
• Responsible for the giving of presentation on products, solutions and services that meet client’s needs.
• Managing existing clients / customers and ensure that they stay satisfied at all the times and continuously develop new business opportunity
• Obtaining competition activities & market feedback
• Deal with key accounts
• Develop strong relationships with Customers at marketing and activation level
• Responsible to achieve Cold Rolled Steel sales target for Central Punjab Region through B2B channel (Budget:$ 31 million/ year)
• Managing and coordinating marketing, advertising and promotional activities
• Managing relationship with existing customers
• Identifying and bringing new customers on board
• Providing good customer service
• Services existing customers, obtains orders, and establishes new customers by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Promoted from Team Leader to Area Manager in Training in March 2012 after completing
studies and was responsible of:
Operational Performance of the region.
Managing 1/2 of Walmart contract in UK for my company.
Motivate the team to perform and achieve the targets.
Count the stock according to the procedure.
Analyse team performance.
Converting results in Graphs
Working on HRMS specific oracle
Running the most productive and successfully team meeting all customer KPIs
Hunt, Develop & Promote Talent from within
Conduct Open Recruitment days and Group Interviews
Conduct New Recruits Orientations & Trainings
Planning and scheduling manpower.
Increase the productivity by cutting down the costs and bringing new ideas to the company.
Inventory Handling and Control
Provide Good Customer Service
Build a good communication between the auditors and customer.
Provide feedback of the individual auditor through team weekly newsletter.
Make the weekly report of the team on Microsoft Excel