7 years of extensive experience in delivery and courier business. Key areas of expertise pertain to resource management, Fleet management, Order & Delivery Forecasting, Bulk induction and helping Startups with seed & launch hiccups. Possess Hands-on experience of conducting quality assurance and training sessions for delivery business.
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
• Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• Member of the team that designed Delivery, Collection and induction module from scratch for FOODPANDA
• Identified performance gaps that ultimately lead to increase in business by 20% per month till 2018 in three major cities i.e. Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad
• Designed an efficient Delivery module that resulted in 40 minutes Order Pick Up & delivery time. Later brought the OP & OD time to 28 minutes.
• Recruited and arranged Logistics & Fleet Management resources on timely basis
• Aided to overall improvement of delivery chain by carrying out FATs & UATs for every additional Delivery Module patch.
• Identified resource requirements that resulted in timely resolution of process hiccups & value addition
• Reviewed & Enforced KPI's for City Managers & Operation Team that suggested measures for improvements
• Actively involved in renovation & branding of Hubs.
• Designed business expansion Plans for each new city launch across country
• Resolved Cash Loss Conflicts and sanctioned approvals
• Custodian of fleet pay roll
• Brought on board 100+ retailers across Karachi on Food Panda Jazz cash panel within 2 months of launch
• Conducted Comparative Analysis and updated management utilizing market intelligence
Lead Supply & Recruitment (Additional Position)
• To arrange leads city wise.
• To coordinate with Global over forecasting of hiring riders.
• Responsible for each city hiring with their teams city wise.
• To design strategy / policies / execution for rider recruitment.
• To bring innovation in the processes and digitize things to things easier for local team.
• Responsible for Business Expansion and get new vendors of Food & Ecommerce Industry.
• Responsible for assigning Sales targets to BD Team as per Business Requirements and Handling Priority & Cooperate Clients for Cooperate Sales.
• Responsible for Day to Day Smooth Operations of Forrun.co.
• Responsible for Capacity management and Staff management of All Pakistan Forrun and hiring the Staff accordingly as per requirements.
• Responsible for Policy and Planning for Operation and Business Development as per requirement and its execution and implementation.
• Responsible for Priority and Cooperate Clients Financials and Accounts management.
• Conduct trainings of Customer Care staff and Riders staff.
• Responsible for handling Marketing Campaigns as they are assigned and full fill the targets as assigned.
• Responsible for Supply Chain and Logistics of Tazamart Mart and Jambo.
• Responsible for Ware house Management of Jambo and Tazamart.pk and Supply Chain Process.
Listen to calls, scrutinize complaints, tickets and chats and evaluate quality.
Maintain evaluation Sheet's for all the operational function.
Reporting evaluation report to the MD and Line Managers.
Provide continuous feedback through one on one session with agents to ensure and
Improve the quality level and service Level.
Weekly agent training for improving the quality of all ops function.
Deliver reports to management on performance areas.
Responsible for Looking Floor operations in case of High work load.
Responsible for Issue Resolution Escalated Cases and Priority customer Follow-ups.
Responsible for Promotional and New Letters Quality Assurance and make Sure they are upto mark.
• Main Responsibility is to handles walk Inn Customer’s Quires and Issues.
• Achieve Sales Target’s (Individual & Corporate) On Individual and Center Basis.
• Customer feed Back Calling when assigned by Center Manager.
• Handle Chronic and Escalated Cases in absence of Center Manager.
• Worked in Mobilink Contact Center on 111 help line as Customer Care Representative.
• Proficient in Windows, Ms Office Avaya, Adt software, Siebel, Chriss and Internet.
• Partially involved in Basic Customer Care Training's conducted to New Hired Staff and Product refresher’s training's.
• Scan business environment / requirement and strategize accordingly to create pool of potential candidates.
• Interdepartmental coordination in order to identify the need of new resources and designing of job posts according to the position.
• Initiate and deploy ideas in order to achieve recruitment target. Maintain online and offline advertisements.
• Maintain relationships with recruitment agencies / consultants, networking at professional events / career fairs and collaboration with placement offices.
• Ensure Key Account Management (KAM) of Design Unit and support departments.
• Conduct Interviews of entry/senior level profiles and evaluate assessments (IQ & psychometric)
• Negotiate job offer and coordinate the joining process.
• Formulate offer letters and joining documents.
• Deliver on job training of newly hired associates of HR and organization wide orientation.
• Promotion of new ideas for employee engagement, motivation and cost optimization.
• Perform employee exit evaluation, through interview and coordinate with internal stakes to identify action items.
• Verify Trust Points and reference.
• Responsible for Conducting Training as per Requirement’s for CS , Sales , Support and F&B Department.
Lotus Notes Domino Administration
1 Perform technical administrative tasks on a daily basis at clients to ensure the Lotus Notes severs are accessible and stable.
2 Responsible for give Lotus Domino and platform support to corporate clients.
Conduct 5 Days corporate training on Lotus Domino 6.5 installation, configuration and deployment at IBM on behalf of LMKR.
Conducted End User Training for End User Clients. (EPB,SSGC,INBOX)