An engineer having experience with telecommunications & manufacturing industry, Acquired masters degree in Project Management. Currently working as Project Manager for various projects in IT Industry working with multinational and national telecommunication firms across the globe, providing business, financial & sales force solutions for web, android & IOS with the required standards.
Managing and leading the project teams.
Managing co-ordination of the partners (Telenor Pakistan, Bakcell Azerbaijan, Azertelekom, Saudi Telecom Company & Ericsson) and working groups engaged in projects.
Successful completion of the following projects as the Project Manager:
• Company certification of ISMS ISO 27001.
• Sales Track (Sale tracking tool, embedded with auto Geofenced attendance system)
• Easypaisa website revamp.
• Easypaisa mobile application.
• Jboss updating for Du telecom Dubai.
• Bakcell Azerbaijan e-Care B2C successful completion on web interface and mobile apps.
• Bakcell Azerbaijan e-Care B2B in progress.
• Telenor Orion and Easypaisa CR's on various accounts.
• STC A La Cart project.
• MobiCash front-end changes.
• Libra Pharma sales application.
Detailed project planning and control including:
• Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
• Managing project deliverable in line with the project plan.
• Managing project scope and change control, escalating issues where necessary.
• Monitoring project progress and performance.
• Providing status reports to the project sponsor and management.
• Managing project evaluation and dissemination activities.
• Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs.
• Defining and management of the User Acceptance Testing program.
Understanding of Core Network platforms of 2G/3G/4G networks, its standards, interfaces and protocols.
Knowledge of SS7, SIGTRAN, Radius, Diameter, TCP/IP, Protocol Knowledge
Knowledge and understanding of Core NSS Network which includes MSCs, MGWs, HLRs, STPs, SGSN, GGSN Platforms.
Routing Area Update protocols for BSC's and RNC's.
Documentations Updates on various office platforms.
Design and develop techniques, implement and maintain to improve efficiency and durability of electrical instruments.
Carrying out feasibility studies for new technical innovations and providing a complete report and presentation to the directors.
Direct and coordinate in installation, maintenance & support to ensure compliance with relevant health, safety and quality standards.
Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to equipment specifications and compliance with operational standards.
Managing and maintaining equipment used to monitor and control electromechanical systems.
o Providing support to existing foreign clients and MBS (metro bus service) Sub Cons (ZKB, FWO & NLC).
o Preparing marketing strategies & holding meeting with clients.
o Analyzing data and presenting findings in written reports along with managing on site operations.
o Work include documentation and reports for the operational and marketing activities.
o Providing details and support for client satisfaction.
Next generation networks
Network Monitoring systems