I am a dynamic and results-oriented Sales Coordinator facilitating sales teams in-door operations and to act as a liaison between sales representatives and internal departments in highly competitive markets. Over three years of sales support and customer services experience in combination with strong expertise in tracking orders, solving customer issues and providing information about products. Expertise in developing and implementing complex and custom sales techniques, conveyed the advantages of outsourcing support, resulting in increased reliability and higher profits. I am well versed in conducting research, assessing client needs, writing reports and sales copy, and guiding marketing staff. Leverage exceptional customer service and communication skills to deliver exceptional results. Cultivate effective client relationships, and deliver solutions aligned with customer’s specific needs, proven ability to build long-term relationships with customers by establishing a high level of confidence.
My key skills include Operations Management, Sales Forecasting, Staff Training & Development, Problem Solving, Order Delivering Scheduling, Identifying Sales Opportunities, Relationship Management, Communication Skills, Product Knowledge, Customer Service, ERP – Sales Modules and Microsoft Office
I was engaged with Kisan Foods, as a Sales Coordinator, where I generated daily, monthly and weekly based comprehensive reports, head office requirements and forward it to relevant departments. In charge of sales return, short dispatch and claims, updated clients with any delays, and coordinated for payments from all distributors. Attached is my resume which showcases my progressive experience and successful track record for leading successful initiatives. My professional background and great industrial exposure coupled with an excellent track record makes me an ideal candidate for executive roles.
Developed and maintained relationship with Sales Team and customers through communication and meetings. Understood customer thoroughly and executed value added program to grow sales. Investigated problems, developed solutions, and made recommendations to management. Generated daily, monthly and weekly based comprehensive reports, head office requirements and forward it to relevant departments. In charge of sales return, short dispatch and claims, updated clients with any delays, and coordinated for payments from all distributors. Trained new employees in line with various guidelines, reduced customer complain by solving issues.
• Ensured proper signatures and file management of executed contracts, and updated records of communication as well as maintained daily attendance report of sales team.
• Established and customer experience strategies and analyzed employee performances to assure customer/employee satisfaction and business growth.
• Reconciled expanses of field sales staff of tour planning as per company policy, adhered with laws and policies, as well as coordinated with tax department for sales tax invoices.
• Provided after-sales services, responded to all inquiries by phone, fax, email, and personal visits in relation to company business also prepared promotional material.
• Created business with 10% growth by informing existing and new customer of olive oil, beauty soap and spices.