I am seeking a competitive and challenging environment where I can serve the organization and establish an enjoyable career for myself and i possess following knowledge and skills in Accounting,Auditing and information technology by virtue of qualification and expertise in related areas e.g International standards on auditing(ISA's),International financial reporting standards(IFRS's),Taxation and corporate laws ans International Accounting standards(IAS's).
• International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
• International Auditing Standards (IASs)
• Risk Management
• Financial Management & Reporting
• Working Capital Management
• Planning, budgeting and forecasting
• Report Writing
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
month and end-year process
payroll and utilities
revenue and expenditure variance analysis
capital assets reconciliations
trust account statement reconciliations,
fixed asset activity
Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
Coordinate and complete annual audits
Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
Meet financial accounting objectives
Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
Maintaing the Employees Master Data in SAP.
Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Over see payroll system & procedures.
Being the Assistant Accounts Manager my key responsibilities is to ensure that all the head office and sites expenses are entered in to the accounting software (SAP) and supervision of junior staff.
• Manage the daily operation of account payable, account receivable, cash and bank receipts and payments, general ledger and payroll.
• Verification of Payment & Receipt Voucher in SAP.
• Recording of Call Deposit Receipt (CDR) & Bank Guarantees in SAP.
• Preparation of monthly Bank reconciliation and daily cash reconciliation.
• Close interaction with project supervisors for funds allocations, payments and procurement of necessary materials.
• Responsible for the verification of all vouchers with supporting documents.
• Verification of Vendors and sub contractors invoices with quotations and dealing with them in case of any queries.
• Annual and quarterly reporting and assisting manager in preparation of annual financial statements.
• Perform variance analysis.
• Manage the cash flow and supervise over the financial transactions within and outside the company.
• Propose an annual budget based upon organizational goals and the planned targets of production in the guidance
of the manager.
• Control and protect the assets in the interest of the organization.
• Assist the finance manager to make rounds in attending on financial requests pertaining to purchase orders.
• Watch the cash flow over the financial transaction with the clients and the purchaser of the assets of the company.
• Report the fiscal profit/loss incurred on yearly or weekly basis.
To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system
To oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement. Similarly, he/she ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse
To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members
To supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily
To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking
Manage the daily operation of account payable, account receivable, cash and bank receipts and payments, general ledger and payroll